Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Black Friday lowers this game's price at least a little, but idk if Late October's too late of a release for that lol. Also it's Rockstar

But either way I'm gonna resist till Black Friday and trade in some old games toward RDR2

I also have a gig in Bristol and have to help my sister move house on Monday, but this game is the main thing. I did actually take tomorrow off just to play this, but I am owed a personal day so it just gave me an excuse to do it now.

Edited by Gojira

I figured out what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna borrow my brothers xbox one that he doesn't really use anymore and then rent the game from xbox for 4 or 5 days during the thanksgiving break. That will be more than enough time for me to enjoy the game but not have to buy it or a new console altogether.

Wait this is out tomorrow? That went quick as hell. I'm glad I'm not one of the ones that were fiending cause I'd be slitting mah sheeits right now

Patiently waiting for my game...hoping it arrives before I need to leave, so I can install this shit while I'm gone. The arrival estimate says "before 8pm" which is what it always says via Amazon...but I need it to get here before 3, tbh. Seems like it transferred from UPS to USPS, which means it will come with the mail, and should be here relatively soon. But...meh.

Disc install started. 22% in about 15 mins. Not bad at all.

Edited by Generations

2nd Disc in for me, too. Glad it prompted that when it did, because I gotta run...and I would'a been screwed otherwise. For anyone who wants to know, I think the 2nd disc went in at around 55%.

Also, put my game in at 2:10...and was at 75% when I left my house at 3:10. So, that's not bad at all. About an hour and 15 or 20, probably...for total.

Edited by Generations

Yeah... I was surprised at first when I opened the case & spotted two discs in there, but then I realized that ginormous install that it requires. It was also nice to see two sets of codes for additional content in the case, as well.

30 minutes left of work... then I'm racing home to get the install started. XD

Is there a way to store stuff from my satchel somewhere else? Because I dont want to get rid of anything but Im running out of room

Because I dont want to sell some pelts or something because I want to save it to maybe craft something cool later. Or maybe I dont want to carry 3 of something but I dont want to completely get rid of it.

I also dont know what to With animal carcasses? Am I supposed to drop them off somewhere?

Edited by Austo194