Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

Red Dead Redemption 2

I think the widows son could be John Marston. The Native American says they need an extra gun and this game could show how he was recruited in to the gang.

Edit

Scratch that. Did Johns mum die giving birth to him?

Edited by Shindol

You came to the conclusion this guy is a total prick from just a minute and a half of footage?

Yeah...I mean, it seemed pretty straight forward. Very basic face and body language...in addition to the blatant prickish things that he was saying...including a line about keeping a man's widow as a slave or something along those lines...

Don't play GTA V then cos you'd hate having to play as Trevor because of all the dick things he does.

You came to the conclusion this guy is a total prick from just a minute and a half of footage?

Yeah...I mean, it seemed pretty straight forward. Very basic face and body language...in addition to the blatant prickish things that he was saying...including a line about keeping a man's widow as a slave or something along those lines...

Don't play GTA V then cos you'd hate having to play as Trevor because of all the dick things he does.

1) I have played GTAV (everyone on the face of the planet has played GTA5...even little African children.)

2) I already said that Trevor is not a full-blown dick of a character...he's psychotic for sure, but he isn't a dick for the sake of being a dick...he's just that way because he's a bit twisted. By the end of the game, I'm pretty sure he proves himself to have his own bizarre set of morals.

Edited by Generations

Something about.that "do you have my back" "always Dutch" that makes me think they're gonna fall out, Morgan is gonna try to kill Dutch and Marston kills Morgan

1) I have played GTAV (everyone on the face of the planet has played GTA5...even little African children.)

2) I already said that Trevor is not a full-blown dick of a character...he's psychotic for sure, but he isn't a dick for the sake of being a dick...he's just that way because he's a bit twisted. By the end of the game, I'm pretty sure he proves himself to have his own bizarre set of morals.

I haven't. Haven't really played a GTA after Vice City.

Something about.that "do you have my back" "always Dutch" that makes me think they're gonna fall out, Morgan is gonna try to kill Dutch and Marston kills Morgan

Honestly...something like this could work. I mean...if I play the whole game as this guy that I hate...and then I get to kill him at the end (with Marston)...that could be awesome. And then you play all of the post-game as Marston. I could definitely get on board with that. I know I said that the Marston chapter should be kept shut...but I'd be fine with post-credits Marston stuff.

I was thinking of playing Redemption as well...but I just have too much shit on my plate to be playing games I already completed.

Edited by Generations

WORK, YA DAMN NAG!

The horror... The horror..

What ever happened to that rumor that RDR will get a remaster

As dead as a John Marston kill, is my hope.

It did become backwards compatible with the Xbox One though.

So the game got practically delayed an entire year from its original date. Kinda worried about it now.

So the game got practically delayed an entire year from its original date. Kinda worried about it now.

GTA V back then got delayed too from spring to fall

That's pretty much Rockstar for ya. Bastards! (Who am I kidding. I'm still buying their shit cause it's usually awesome). Still.....Bastards.

Edited by Bdon