Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

I am so pumped. I friggin' loved Red Dead Redemption.

I just hope this isn't gonna be the biggest heel turn in history and they announce it as DLC for GTA.

Or, it could just be...you know...nothing. Since it's just a logo.

Oh yeah they're going to change ALL their website, social media and application logos and colours to match RDR's branding for nothing. Got'cha wise one! Ever the cynic.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutch's gang! Oh man, more hyped than any other game in my life weirdly. They have a tall task ahead though, as Redemption was near perfect. Will be hard to top that.

Imagine Red Dead Online. Owning tents, cabins, ranches... yes, I play those type of games like the Sims, don't judge me.

I hope to hell that this isn't just 'Red Dead Online'. Been seeing too much of that lately, with things like Elder Scrolls. I don't think Rockstar would make the new game strictly online, but you never know...they certainly abandoned the GTA single player quickly enough.

Yeah but GTA V had a very weak story in contrast to Red Dead..So I see why they abandoned it

I hope to hell that this isn't just 'Red Dead Online'. Been seeing too much of that lately, with things like Elder Scrolls. I don't think Rockstar would make the new game strictly online, but you never know...they certainly abandoned the GTA single player quickly enough.

Yeah but GTA V had a very weak story in contrast to Red Dead..So I see why they abandoned it

Story doesn't really have much of anything to do with it...since that's the entire point of single player DLC. They could have added whatever stories they wanted to. But they didn't...they went full sail into multiplayer territory.

Great to have a new game on a era not really cover in games today

You're right, and that's truly a shame. Only three I can think of off the top of my head are RDRevolver, RDRedemption, and GUN.

Edited by Grand Master Pepsay

You're right, and that's truly a shame. Only three I can think of off the top of my head are RDRevolver, RDRedemption, and GUN.

Call Of Juarez lol

Call Of Juarez lol

Lol, I suppose. though I never really consider those games to be full games. They go by pretty quickly whenever I play them, and the first game was a bit meh to me.

GUN... always a classic!