Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

so, i found the Legendary Sun alligator, killed him and all of a sudden 8 f'ing gators swarmed me, i killed about 6 of them but one got me and i died, i respawned  and the sun gator was gone. i lost it,  im pissed.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Itll be $5 to those that don't own Red Dead 2. Come on Rockstar, just remaster or re release Red Dead Redemption 1 already. I want to play it without Playstation Now which my internet can't support 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Sadly I couldn't explore out of bounds because it threw me so damn hard my character was under the map spazzing out so I had to join a new lobby as I couldn't do anything ? then when I tried again it just sent me 300feet up and back down. Will definitely try again to try get out of bounds and explore myself.

I saw that. Wtf man. At one point I had a 380+ day streak until my internet provider updated to Fibre and botched it, and left me without Internet for a week ??. That's really lame though, and seems like they want to stop the streak modifiers so that we get less gold — meaning we pay real money for it, like GTA noobs and their sharkcards. 

The other day I glitched over to Mexico (not via bridge glitch) and had a gander around and took pics at popular, famous or recognisable areas from the first game. I know everyone and their mother has done this in YouTube but here's some pics regardless for nostalgia purposes. It was weirdly really peaceful doing this too.

There's also random pics like graves in the middle of nowhere, a Dev cube, and bizarrely a sandstorm in a part of the map you're never meant to get to.

I'll also post pics from RDR1 for reference incase you can't remember how said places looked. (The ones populated are obviously RDR1)

a8ee4a62-aa45-412b-89e0-99f42476204e.png

b44cdd35-0517-49a9-8b39-6d332d6a445f.png

388b26f3-d589-46d0-bd24-21d43c940851.png

fe7b95b2-e8a4-47f9-af5f-216c2392ed03.png

49522515-44c6-40e0-a318-49f09cac5d29.png

b18a7779-2b7c-47ed-aa54-90259e9d4966.png

Rdr_el_presidio00.jpg

2ed56ec2-1d43-41b0-8c6e-8ac52dd2a14a.png

20201128_004002.jpg

35876a23-e034-45b4-917f-a075dd300039.png

Logged in today, dang I wish I played for the Halloween event. Some of the stuff looked cool. Oh well, maybe I'll play more Online whenever it comes its own thing that way my friends can play without Red Dead 2. And I still need to beat Red Dead 2. Still have like 20+ un beaten games. Still love I got a horse that looks just like Epona, and I named her that 

really disappointed i cant earn money and xp. in fact lots of people cant. never fails, every time they put out a new update, something breaks. R* was supposed to be 'chosen one', now they're hot on the heels of EA for being the worst. the whole daily streak reset happened because obtaining 11 gold bars  for completing 22 daily challenges after 28 consecutive days gave you the multiplier bonus which was the best way obtaining the most gold per day, now R*, though i put alot of the blame on Take 2 wants RDO players to buy the gold bar microtransactions. R* doesnt give shit about Red Dead Online. their time and money always goes to GTA online. the daily challenge resest, the new money/XP issue, lack of content (for *censored*s sakes we still dont even have heists for banks, trains, homesteads, stagecoaches in RDO, A *censored*ING WILD WEST GAME) is just a slap in the face to their player base.

• 3 weeks later...