Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a dog with a white character marker online...

It was barking, so I started following it. Then another player rode up and shot the dog dead. I heavily considered just shooting the *Censored* out of the other player...because I was legitimately pissed...but, I don't really know what kind of repercussions would happen if I did...so I just watched the other player pick up the dog and put it on his horse, then I rode away. Yeah...that guy was an asshole. I kinda wanted to see where the dog was gonna lead me.

Saw a dog with a white character marker online...

It was barking, so I started following it. Then another player rode up and shot the dog dead. I heavily considered just shooting the *Censored* out of the other player...because I was legitimately pissed...but, I don't really know what kind of repercussions would happen if I did...so I just watched the other player pick up the dog and put it on his horse, then I rode away. Yeah...that guy was an asshole. I kinda wanted to see where the dog was gonna lead me.

Definitely wouldve killed them, regardless of implications lol

The collector stuff is my favourite, with the metal detector etc. I spend hours just finding collections to sell to Madam Nazar. Easily the best thing they added, imo.

i love how you get 1500xp for each set sold. helps ya rank up fast.

was asked for help by a woman to look for her cousin at the cemetery so i went and he was held hostage by the Lemoyne Raiders, so after i killed them i looted them at found a treasure map on one of them. looting corpses is more beneficial online then in story mode.

also there is this for story mode. it is available on consoles to. i found it last night

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDsTUmu64p4

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

i wish that beige leather coat came with Arthur's outfit. did you equip the Husky for your camp to?

so i was thinking about what they could add to online gameplay. since we're able to create posse's, how about if R* added bank and train robbery missions with your posse?!

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

• 4 weeks later...

found a real time cycle map with the locations of all Collector items. the cycle changes every 24hrs. my mission is to collect 10 complete sets of all categories (wild flowers, coins, arrowheads etc) and then sell them to Madam Nazar. i calculated it all. 10 sets of everything is $40,220.

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 7:06 PM, Mr.Dreadful said:
On 7/27/2020 at 7:06 PM, Mr.Dreadful said:

i go on everyday for and 1 hour or 2 just to complete as many daily challenges as i can for the gold and streak(242 days as of today)

Same. I'm on a 320 day streak so far. ?