Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

so during my second playthrough, im working on getting the Legendary animals/fish (got the bear, ram, fox and coyote, bluegill, pickeral so far) and perfect pelts for trapper and camp upgrades. brought a perfect alligator skin to the trapper and got the alligator skin saddle.

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I missed something but who is the woman that meet Arthur and keeps running away from him every time they meet up somewhere

the widow of the guy who gave Arthur tuberculosis (one of the people from the debt collection missions very early in the story)

I shot one of the Pinkertons during a shootout yesterday right in the balls and it lifted that dude up in the air in slowmotion. One of the coolest things I've seen in this game lol. I also shot a guys head square off while trying to hijack a wagon full of moonshine.

the first time that happened to me i was like, :o ....."dude" lol

oh you wanna hear something *censored*ed up but hilarious (just not when it happened) that happened me yesterday?

i caught the Legendary Longnose Gar in a boat, and a prompt came up 'keep and return to shore', so i did, well what does the game do? returns me to shore but has me surrounded by 4 or 5 god damn gators..... yeah one got me, AND I LOST THE LEGENDARY GAR. i did end up getting it again though.

Haven't seen a gator yet. Despite riding through the bayou hoping one showed, I'm not really looking forward to when it does. Can you not outrun them?

And that's in reference to the sprinting near one comment, not being surrounded by them XD

Edited by WNX

Haven't seen a gator yet. Despite riding through the bayou hoping one showed, I'm not really looking forward to when it does. Can you not outrun them?

Gators are actually fairly innocuous, so long as you know they're around. If you are too close to them, they will move pretty quickly and grab you, and yeah...they'll *Censored* your day up. But it's pretty easy to see where they are and just not mess with them.