Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

Reached pure goodness in my game...just in time for a storyline mission that knocked me back a few clicks in the opposite direction. :lol: Not complaining though. I don't really care whether my character is 100% good or not. It was never a goal...it just happened that way.

Also, finally cut my facial hair. I was waiting to grow everything out to 10...but I just got kind of bored with seeing the same Arthur all the time. My beard was 10, my stache and chops were both 9's. I trimmed the chin down to a 2 or 3...kept the chops and stache. So I basically look like Kurt Russell from Hateful 8 now.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my arthur at like level 2 facial hair (not clean shave cause that's meh) and level 1 swept back hair. I think it looks clean lol

if you don't style Marston's hair and facial hair to look like the first game I don't *Censored* with you lol

I really wish we can shoot the Reverend

I feel like you're the poster child for the anti-video game-violence campaign.

I mean...we've all killed hookers in GTA, or hogtied and thrown people on the train tracks in Red Dead. But you take things a bit too far in your repeated comments about killing everything that moves. That's like 3 or 4 posts now "I love killing these people"..."I just killed these people"..."I wish I could kill these people".

Calm your tits.

Edited by Generations

EE I found myself without looking stuff up

The dang UFO EE. I went back to the burned up building at night I went to see if I missed anything. I heard some creepy as hell sound and green light was shining. At first it didnt click with me because I was trying to drop something so I could pick something up. Then when it finally clicked I ran outside and looked up and saw the dang UFO just fly to the sky. Creeped me out

Oh also has anyone found a way into the locked door in the saloon in Emerald Ranch?

Hahaha. Let the records show, this is the first time I will agree with Austin.

Not because of anything having to do with Arthur, but because Dutch became unhinged and lost his damn mind. He bacame desperate and lonesome, and probably sold off anything worth anything.

Now that I'm re-watching the end of RDR1, I'm sure they're going to make RDR3 with Jack. But, they're Rockstar...so they'll make him cool in the end. I hated Arthur in the trailers...but now he's my dude. Sure the same thing will happen with 3.

Edited by Generations

the problem with doing a story with Jack is by the time you take control of him in RDR, its about 1915-1920. the 'wild west' was ending by that time. civilized laws had started being put in place. and i really don't want to be playing as Jack hunting down gangsters. i got Mafia 2 for that. they should go back further in the 1800s and do a story with Landon Ricketts.

Edited by Mr.Dreadful