Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, those zombie voodoo people lurking in the swamps of Lemoyne... yikes! Scared the shit out of me the first time I was stealth attacked by a group of three of those creepy *censored*ers. XD

Edited by NegativeCreep

I'm kind of curious on how onlines going to be I wonder if they're going to make the world smaller cuz if it's anything like GTA online where it's the same world rarely going to run into people Plus doesn't seem like there's much they can add to it besides guns horses unlike they can with GTA online

Edited by Mango kid

Online will probably closely resemble what was found in Red Dead Online back when the original Red Dead Redemption was king of the proverbial hill... co-op missions, PvP modes, Texas Hold 'em, Five Finger Fillet, Liar's Dice, etc. etc.

doing John's story post Arthur now. not ashamed to admit it, it hit me in the feels hard when Arthur said his goodbyes to Sadie and Abigail. with the ride back to camp, the song, and remembering what people said to him as he helped them, i *censored*ing cried. its funny that when the Arthur character was revealed to us we had doubts, then as usual, Rockstar writes him so well we get emotionally attached to him. i can never doubt Rockstar. i chose Arthur to help John escape. i had Arthur's ending where he laid on mountain watching the sunrise for his last time.

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

Found my first Klan rally. Literally the greatest feeling in video game history to lay waste to a dozen KKK members as they scatter and try to get on their horses. Made that much better with the cold delivery of Arthur with the line "Goddamn hooded rats. I'll kill all of ya."...calmly stated in the kind of tone you might take if you stepped in a puddle and got your sock wet.

Edited by Generations

Am I the only one or do we all just forget to feed a horse or ourselves

You literally can't forget to feed your horse (or yourself), because your health core will get low.

So...nah, I see that my health is dropping (or my horse's health)...and I eat/feed. Also, I'm pretty sure that when you hitch your horse at camp, it restores everything.

RDR2 has sold more copies in a week than RDR1 sold in nearly a decade

impressive

(17 million)

17 million, if all sold at £60, would be over 1 billion

Edited by Muur

you know they're gonna do an RDR3. i can't see them doing anything more with Arthur(beginning of his journey), John, Dutch or any other Van Der Linde gang member. i think Rockstar should create all new characters and story and turn the clock back more. at least the 1800's-1850's, at the peak of the wild west.

I agree, although this time I think i'd really prefer to play as a (morally ambiguous) lawman right from the start instead of an out-and-out outlaw. Perhaps one hunting a gang or specific criminal, and the honour system can effect the story in the lengths the character is willing to go to get them.

I agree, although this time I think i'd really prefer to play as a (morally ambiguous) lawman right from the start instead of an out-and-out outlaw. Perhaps one hunting a gang or specific criminal, and the honour system can effect the story in the lengths the character is willing to go to get them.

I really like the sound of this... great idea!