Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

OR Aliens. Cowboys vs Aliens was a cool movie premise but executed poorly.

That's why I said Bone Tomahawk. Good movie.

I completely missed that part of your post. As long as we're going completely off the far end how about some time traveling involving other Rockstar characters. How about if Arthur from RDR gets transported to 1980's Miami and Tommy Vercetti gets sent to the past in RDR2? Would be kinda funny to see how each character gets around town and eventually makes their way back home.

Edited by maskedmaniac

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda a weird way to make money, idk if spoilers so I'll tag it anyway

In Valentine, go behind the Doctor's Shop and you'll see a Deputy talking to someone behind a metal door, after he leaves go to the door and inspect it, they'll say go away.

Then go to the front and point your gun at the Doctor and tell him to open the back room

Dont follow him, as soon as he is out of site, go to the cash register and rob it, the run outside and get on your horse and ride out for a good bit. If done right you won't get a wanted level and you'll be like $25 Ritcher

Like the clan that wears white robes and burns crosses? I don't recall anything like that in the original game.

Exactly that kind of clan... my youngest brother has come across several random encounters with those clowns. Burning crosses, lynchings, etc. etc.

I also don't remember seeing that clan in the original game... but again, it has been many years since I've played that classic.

Kinda a weird way to make money, idk if spoilers so I'll tag it anyway

In Valentine, go behind the Doctor's Shop and you'll see a Deputy talking to someone behind a metal door, after he leaves go to the door and inspect it, they'll say go away.

Then go to the front and point your gun at the Doctor and tell him to open the back room

Dont follow him, as soon as he is out of site, go to the cash register and rob it, the run outside and get on your horse and ride out for a good bit. If done right you won't get a wanted level and you'll be like $25 Ritcher

25 dollars really isnt a lot in the games grand scheme. Certainly not worth going to that length and risking a bounty over and over.

fun fact: if you want to rob a store without being recognized (avoiding bounty on ur head) you have to wear clothes you never wore in the city before and ride a horse they never saw u ride, wear a bandana so that the people won't recognize you. *censored*in hell

Was in Valentine and one guy knocked out someone, the guy that got beat up, his wife cheated on him with the one who knocked him out. Followed him in the bar and fought him for over 3 minutes and he WOULDN'T GO DOWN. Guy knows how to take a punch, he beat me lol

So how does the main character in this game stack up/compare to John Marston in the last game?

from how I remember, John in RDR1 is a lot more tragic of a character (at least so far compared to how much I've progressed in this game), and Arthur's more of a likeable clown prick.

So how does the main character in this game stack up/compare to John Marston in the last game?

I think Arthur is somewhere between Trevor Philips and John Marston, as far as likability is concerned in the Rockstar "universe".

Ive beaten the game and from what I saw, Arthur's personality is shaped a lot more by the honor system compared to John. My Arthur had high honor and clearly wanted to be a better person.

ALSO A QUICK PSA

There is a stranger mission set for a woman named Charlotte. No spoilers but make sure you do her second mission as soon as it becomes available after the first. It's actually on a timer.

Edited by Brandon-X