Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

So something awesome happened

I was hunting a legendary beast and at the first time it killed me, so I made it a target to hunt it down and kill it, made many camps to eat and prepare for that bastard, olour second encounter I shot it 4 times and it was still able to attack and almost got me killed again until I got the press O button so I stabbed it with my knife and shot it to the head and eventually killed it, I skinned it, took a dip in the river to wash away all it's blood, head back to camp, sat in my tent and smoked a cigar

That wasnt even a mission FFS this game is awesome

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I dislike..WHERE IS MY GOLDEN DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER! Not at the Gunsmith. I know the Axe you find it during a mission. And I found a regular Double Action Revolver at a house hidden under a bed. But I want the one that I unlocked by doing the GTA Online mission

ALSO I'm at the beginning of Free Roam, I brought a deer back but I cant seem to give it to the butcher, it says bring it to him but when I try to place it it drops it at the end of the camp

Because I dont want to sell some pelts or something because I want to save it to maybe craft something cool later. Or maybe I dont want to carry 3 of something but I dont want to completely get rid of it.

have you unlocked the trapper yet? (bringing a pelt to Pearson should let him tell you where the Trapper is) Selling pelts to the trapper allows him to craft items for you. I killed a legendary bear and I thought selling its pelt to the trapper only gave you money but yeah it also allow him to craft stuff out of it

It's all the little moments that make this a great game. The missions are all well and fine in their own right...but just moving around and doing western shit is the best part.

I was chilling at the saloon, bought a whiskey. Didnt take the shot yet, but this guy came over and started talking about how the fight I had with this other guy was really great. But, at the same time, he said something condescending...along the lines of him being surprised that I didn't get my ass kicked or something...so I slammed the shot and kicked his ass. Took his hat for good measure

Edited by Generations

One thing I dislike..WHERE IS MY GOLDEN DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER! Not at the Gunsmith. I know the Axe you find it during a mission. And I found a regular Double Action Revolver at a house hidden under a bed. But I want the one that I unlocked by doing the GTA Online mission

ALSO I'm at the beginning of Free Roam, I brought a deer back but I cant seem to give it to the butcher, it says bring it to him but when I try to place it it drops it at the end of the camp

Can someone answer this question please I ve been confused too

^ You probably don't get it until Red Dead Online goes live. Based on how much GTAV single player got the shaft, I bet that's the case. Probably just a Red Dead Online exclusive weapon that you can only use there...

Loot systems trash

Would love to know how/why.

It seems pretty spot-on to me. I love turning bodies over to find 50 cents, two bullets, and can of coffee. How else would you do loot in a game that is set in 1899?

^ You probably don't get it until Red Dead Online goes live. Based on how much GTAV single player got the shaft, I bet that's the case. Probably just a Red Dead Online exclusive weapon that you can only use there...

Loot systems trash

Would love to know how/why.

It seems pretty spot-on to me. I love turning bodies over to find 50 cents, two bullets, and can of coffee. How else would you do loot in a game that is set in 1899?

I was talking about the second part regarding bringing the hunt

Just had a pretty big rage-quit moment.

Played the game for like 3 hours straight...didn't manual save at all. Got to a point when I was just about to quit for the night...I'm riding my horse through town...guy gets tossed out saloon window, so I get off my horse to see what kind of interactions I can do (I figured it was an NPC interaction where I could do something unique and help out in some way). I get mixed up in a brawl...lawmen come for me...try to leave on my horse...horse gets killed...I run, I shoot a ton of lawmen (because they won't *censored*ing stop chasing me)...I get killed...game loads after an autosave...I lost my horse, have a huge warrant, etc. I'm so pissed right now. I didn't want any of that to happen. Damn game throwing me in the middle of some shit I didn't even want to be a part of...

So, needless to say, I reloaded from my last manual save...and I lost every single thing I did during that playthrough (which was actually quite a bit). But, I didn't want to lose my horse. Bounty was whatever...but I liked that horse. An entire night of playing...wasted. Now I'm going to manual save after every mission...instead of just doing it when I feel like quitting for the night (which is what I planned on doing).

Edited by Generations

if you don't have GTA V I've got some bad news https://www-vg247-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vg247.com/2018/10/26/red-dead-redemption-2-unlock-double-action-revolver/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&aoh=15407058624155&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg247.com%2F2018%2F10%2F26%2Fred-dead-redemption-2-unlock-double-action-revolver%2F

So, needless to say, I reloaded from my last manual save...and I lost every single thing I did during that playthrough (which was actually quite a bit). But, I didn't want to lose my horse. Bounty was whatever...but I liked that horse. An entire night of playing...wasted. Now I'm going to manual save after every mission.

I believe you an recover lost horses at a stable, but not sure

So, needless to say, I reloaded from my last manual save...and I lost every single thing I did during that playthrough (which was actually quite a bit). But, I didn't want to lose my horse. Bounty was whatever...but I liked that horse. An entire night of playing...wasted. Now I'm going to manual save after every mission.

Not "lost" like it ran away...it died. I don't think you can get dead horses back.

Either way, it's a moot point...since I quit and will have to do all that shit over again...

Not "lost" like it ran away...it died. I don't think you can get dead horses back.

Either way, it's a moot point...since I quit and will have to do all that shit over again...

You can if u have a revive horse med

if you don't have GTA V I've got some bad news https://www-vg247-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vg247.com/2018/10/26/red-dead-redemption-2-unlock-double-action-revolver/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&aoh=15407058624155&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg247.com%2F2018%2F10%2F26%2Fred-dead-redemption-2-unlock-double-action-revolver%2F
I do have GTAV and already did the mission on Online, it's not in the gunsmith, its locked there

And a follow up to my ALSO with the animals is I go to the butcher and go to donate and I can select the animal there

And side note, for everyone that bought the Ultimate Edition(me included) when you download the DLC itll say SPECIAL EDITION, we WILL receive the Ultimate Edition whenever Red Dead Online is out from what I read

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Also GEOFF RAMSEY from Roosterteeth/AchievementHunter is a voice actor in the game. I was playing and had YouTube on(Markiplier) and I heard Geoffs voice, first thing I did was look at my laptop confused, then kept hearing it. Looked it up and yep. He voiced someone in the game :lol: Just kinda cool

Also GEOFF RAMSEY from Roosterteeth/AchievementHunter is a voice actor in the game. I was playing and had YouTube on(Markiplier) and I heard Geoffs voice, first thing I did was look at my laptop confused, then kept hearing it. Looked it up and yep. He voiced someone in the game :lol: Just kinda cool

I noticed Geoff too!

Jack from Achievement Hunter is in the game as well! He's the manager at the hotel in Valentine.

You can if u have a revive horse med

And you have to walk up to your dead horse and use that, no? I'm aware that a revive exists...but I was killed and woke up the next day, away from where my horse was. So...horse would surely be gone, yeah? Anyway, I caught up to where I was after a bit of playing today (further, tbh)...and it didn't take too long. But, still...I definitely save a lot now. Not going to rely on autosave anymore...not when I can be thrust into a shit situation that I don't even want to be in. I can own up to my own mistakes...but that shit escalated too quickly. :lol:

Getting addicted to poker now. Need to find some blackjack. That's my real jam.

Edited by Generations

If i had to put Geoff in a game i would find any reason to use his ridiculous laugh.

I noticed Geoff too!

Jack from Achievement Hunter is in the game as well! He's the manager at the hotel in Valentine.

WAIT WHAT! Awesome, going there now to check it out. I didnt see Geoffs character, but I hope he has that big mustache he had a few years back :lol:

Edit: Holy crap it is Jack, I didnt notice while doing the mission for Uncle

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908