Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some type of time travel dlc where GTA meets RDR would be cool. Imagine Tommy Vercetti riding along with John Marston shooting shit while trying to find a way back to present time? Id take that as well.

No offense to you but I hope they keep anything and everything like this away from RDR2. If I start seeing flying shit like in GTA Imma be pissed.

• 1 month later...

Wasn't necessarily excited about this game, despite it being one of the few purchases I was hoping to make (this year?), but the trailer make me wanna put hands on it which.isn't a feeling I have often. Owned RDR twice and never beat it. The setting threw me I think. Westerns aren't really my thing.

This is starting to sound like another of Rockstar's "too big for your britches" games like Gta V last gen was. Almost afraid to even get it without a Pro but I'll give it a shot

I don't like Westerns either, but I LOVED Red Dead Redemption. I kept hearing about it years ago, Red Dead Redemption Red Dead Redemption Red Dead Redemption. So I gave it a try and feel in love. John Marston, is my FAVORITE character from any Rockstar game. I just can't hate the guy, I hate things from all other Rockstar game Characters. I bought it first on the 360(mostly to get Avatar rewards)the Base game and Undead Nightmare on disk, then the GOTY PS4.

Red Dead Redemption 1 spoilers

I got John dying spoiled for me when I was playing, ugh :cry: but I still enjoyed it. I didn't finish till like a day or so later after he died, think I had something else spoiled too, can't remember

I hope they have Liar's Dice in RDR2 It took me a bit but when I got the hang of it I never lost, it was my favorite mini game, I sucked at Poker (because I do in real life)

I'm gonna jump back into Red Dead Redemption 1 soon, and try out that hardcore mode. One of my best friends LOVES westerns, so maybe one day I'll play it for her or I'll just make it a series on my YouTube channel.

I bought it first on the 360(mostly to get Avatar rewards)the Base game and Undead Nightmare on disk, then the GOTY PS4.

Waaaaaait a second. I thought they said the only way you could do RDR on PS4 was through PSNow. Is this actually a thing!?

I bought it first on the 360(mostly to get Avatar rewards)the Base game and Undead Nightmare on disk, then the GOTY PS4.

Waaaaaait a second. I thought they said the only way you could do RDR on PS4 was through PSNow. Is this actually a thing!?

Ohh sorry I ment PS3, miss type

Ohh sorry I ment PS3, miss type

lmao, got my hopes up. It's all good, I figured it was a typo

I've been meaning to rewatch a playthrough of RDR. I only got as far as the part with the whole life normalcy thing, post fed-work (if I'm even thinking about the right part/game). I'm sure I was dangerously close to the "ending" but didn't stick with it long enough. I ended up getting spoiled on it and the Jack stuff, prolly Watch Mojo's fault I'm sure, but I was okay with it because I never had plans on revisiting the game. If I'm gonna get this I kinda need a refresher

Edited by WNX

I didn't mind Jack. It was a good way of continuing the game after the credits. That's all it needed to do...allow you to finish things up. Much better than the countless games that are like "thanks for playing, now you need to reload from an earlier save to do anything else".

Likewise... *shrug*

Funny thing about RDR was how everyone hated Jack Marston way more than they hated the US Marshal guy who made Johns life impossible in that game lol. Jack just could never live up to Johns game.

Why did people hate Jack? He got revenge on the man that killed his father. I thought that was a nice touch. And it felt good killing that asshole too.