Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

I played the first game and I loved the hell out of it, without even playing the Undead Nightmare yet.

Easily one of my top 5 favorite PlayStation 3 games in my arsenal.

They can delay the sequel until 2019 as far as I'm concerned. It'll be worth it in the end.

I hope John's son is the main protagonist in the sequel.

Edited by lightning116

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good with this. Still out of work, not looking to have one of my most anticipated games come out during a time when I can't afford it. Also, mature enough these days to simply wait patiently for something I want...

Edited by Generations

I played the first game and I loved the hell out of it, without even playing the Undead Nightmare yet.

They can delay the sequel until 2019 as far as I'm concerned. It'll be worth it in the end.

he wont. RDR2 is set before the first game.

he wont. RDR2 is set before the first game.

Thanks goodness. Very few people who played the game all the way through actually like older Jack Marston.

ugh.. that series... you guys can have it.

i had enough of bonnie talking about "let's herd some cattle" after that i gave up on it. Maybe i was playing the game wrong or something but that just had me so annoyed about the first one that i just never finished.

... So.. you didn't get passed the first few missions then?

I mean dont get me wrong, the herdong missions suck, but theres maybe 3 or 4 mandatory ones in the entire game, most of which are at the beginning.

Edited by Grand Master Pepsay

I'll gladly take that "herding of the cows" tutorial in Red Dead 1 over the "RC airplane flying mission" in San Andreas any day of the week, and twice on Saturday.

I swear... to this day, that particular mission in San Andreas would still make me want to punch a baby.

I mean dont get me wrong, the herdong missions suck, but theres maybe 3 or 4 mandatory ones in the entire game, most of which are at the beginning.

"Let's Herd some Cattle...."

yeah that is what put me off RDR1 lol

ugh.. that series... you guys can have it.

i had enough of bonnie talking about "let's herd some cattle" after that i gave up on it. Maybe i was playing the game wrong or something but that just had me so annoyed about the first one that i just never finished.

... So.. you didn't get passed the first few missions then?

sorry didn't see your post.

i think i got to the part where you had to herd the cows/cattle with her father or whatnot (it's been a while)

i couldn't get the hang of it so i couldn't get pass that part. i wish there was a skip option like they added to GTA V.

die or fail 3 times and you can skip.

i do that everytime i have to do that stupid "Did somebody say yoga" bullshit on GTA V LOL

I'll gladly take that "herding of the cows" tutorial in Red Dead 1 over the "RC airplane flying mission" in San Andreas any day of the week, and twice on Saturday.

I swear... to this day, that particular mission in San Andreas would still make me want to punch a baby.

Yoooooo...that.

And whatever GTA made you do flight school. And the Trevor drug mission where you have to fly. Flying anything in GTA has always been pure shit imo.

Yoooooo...that.

And whatever GTA made you do flight school. And the Trevor drug mission where you have to fly. Flying anything in GTA has always been pure shit imo.

it was almost like second nature to me flying in gta v lol i never got that far in san andreas to go thru the flying missions but iknow the ones in IV were horrendous lol

Ugh, I remember that mission in The Ballad of Gay Tony where you had to blow up that yacht and the speedboats chasing you, I think?

It was a Yusuf Amir mission.

Not nearly as annoying as the "follow Big Smoke on the train while riding a motorcycle" mission from San Andreas, IMHO...

Edited by NegativeCreep

Ugh, I remember that mission in The Ballad of Gay Tony where you had to blow up that yacht and the speedboats chasing you, I think?

Not nearly as annoying as the "follow Big Smoke on the train while riding a motorcycle" mission from San Andreas, IMHO...

I have literally never had an issue with that mission.

I literally never had an issue with the cattle herding mission in Red Dead 1, yet I didn't feel the need to comment on it.

I literally never had an issue with the cattle herding mission in Red Dead 1, yet I didn't feel the need to comment on it.

Lmao.

The RC helicopter mission in Vice City is the worst really tbh