Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

this would not be RDR3. first of all, Revolver had completely different characters than Redemption and was separate story. a sequel usually means that some or all characters and story continue on. and secondly, this new game is being reported as a prequel, a story or events that take place before the events of Redemption. so, a direct tie in to Redemption is still unknown. hell, maybe this new game will be a completely different story and will have nothing to do with anything that happened in Redemption.

Which is what rockstar always does

If people want call it 3 let them call it 3 it,just a title

Edited by Austin3035

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin logic terrifies me. "who cares if people think the holocaust didn't happen, let them!" "who cares if people think the earth is flat, let them!" "who cares if people think 2 plus 2 is 353, let them!".

Edited by Grand Master Pepsay

Oooooooo, yeah, let them! Who cares if it misleads others into thinking it's a sequel?! It's just a number

It is would u consider gta 3 4 5 sequels

Because GTA 3 was made by a different company right? Oh wait, it wasn't? They were all made by the same guys and a continuation of the themes presented by the series? Shocker.

Better yet, did anyone who's going crazy about numbers actually play Revolver.

What does that have to do with anything? I know I sound like a broken record a spiritual successor is NOT the same thing as a sequel. Otherwise everyone had better be calling Dragon Age: Origins, Baldurs Gate 3.

seeing Arkham Asylum and Arkham City get HD facelifts and re-released on PS4/X1, i hope Rockstar does the same with Redemption. i'll pay full price for that game again!

RDR is actually the only game I prestiged to the max online. I was addicted, maa'n.

• 5 months later...

I am so pumped. I friggin' loved Red Dead Redemption.

I just hope this isn't gonna be the biggest heel turn in history and they announce it as DLC for GTA.

Or, it could just be...you know...nothing. Since it's just a logo.

It's something, they replaced all their twitter logos, backgrounds, site backgrounds, posted it on their feed on rockstargames...etc.