Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did love undead. I felt guilty killing the last bigfoot hoping that trick to get red dead on xbox one was a hint. that they be release it but im still going wait for official annonce before i get my hopes up.

maybe they make it a two pack so you get the first and the second game that would really help sell the game

The zombies in Undead Nightmare scared me more than in any other zombie game. I guess it was being out in the wilderness, especially at night, and your horse was nowhere to be found and suddenly a bunch of zombies started running at you. The female zombies scared me so much more for some reason.

Ok starting to get annoyed. It's not Red Dead Redemption 2, it's Red Dead Revolver 3! Redemption is the sequel!

On topic: good news, should get round to playing this one

Well that's wrong. Redemption wasn't Red Dead Revolver 2. It was just another in the franchise. Sequels don't mean the second in the franchise, sequels mean a direct follow on from the story of the first. So you're getting annoyed for no reason.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be bullshit. I've waited for this for a long time. Redemption was the first game I bought for my PS4 and loved every second of it.

i did love undead. I felt guilty killing the last bigfoot hoping that trick to get red dead on xbox one was a hint. that they be release it but im still going wait for official annonce before i get my hopes up.

maybe they make it a two pack so you get the first and the second game that would really help sell the game

The bigfoot mission was, indeed, really well done. And funny, surprisingly. Marstons lines could get a laugh out of me at the same time I feel terrible for doing it all.

i hope there is an HD version for PS4/XB1 as i would definitely buy it again while keeping my 360 version. RDR is one of those games that deserves all the money they get.

Edited by ZEBRA 3

I can see the multiple playable characters being a cool idea IF they try to differentiate them a bit more. Have one be a lawman and another be an outlaw for instance.

Yeah different types of "gangs" or crews like some can be sheriffs, some army soldiers, Mexicans, Indians, robbers, etc, and each have their own agendas and can only attack certain groups.

I'd say let them attack any group they want, but have some kind of penalty if you attack the wrong group. Attack your own kind and the response be severe.

Yeah different types of "gangs" or crews like some can be sheriffs, some army soldiers, Mexicans, Indians, robbers, etc, and each have their own agendas and can only attack certain groups.

I'd say let them attack any group they want, but have some kind of penalty if you attack the wrong group. Attack your own kind and the response be severe.

Or some kind of rank system where if you are a lawman you get more points for bringing in outlaws alive, but get penalized for attacking ranchers and other non-outlaws.

They could implement a system similar to the system they had in Bully. Have the character be completely independent and your actions in the game determine your relationships with the different groups in the game.

Wouldn't really make sense...given the time period. Too much segregation and differing viewpoints. Certain people would probably never be accepted by other groups, regardless of the decisions they made. Also, I think there are enough "mold your own experience" type games out these days...I'd rather have a specific story told to me through the characters.

That would be pretty sweet to play both sides of the story. Law & Outlaw.

Yeah I want this. 3 characters was cool for GTA V, but I don't want RDR2 to follow that. If they are doing multiple characters I would like two; outlaw and lawman. Have the story connect them and intertwine, but still remain independent. The possibilities are great.