Report: Vince McMahon Does Not See Most NXT Talent As “Stars”

lightning116

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dude has a troll face for an avatar, why do you dudes even bother with him? lol

Well. Austin began as just a regular poster with poor grammar and dare I say ... moronic views? For years people just shit on him and one day he decided "oh now I'm going to be a troll" to try and make everyone think he was always one. He's still the same guy he was back then, just pretending to be A troll.

The dude has a troll face for an avatar, why do you dudes even bother with him? lol

Well. Austin began as just a regular poster with poor grammar and dare I say ... moronic views? For years people just shit on him and one day he decided "oh now I'm going to be a troll" to try and make everyone think he was always one. He's still the same guy he was back then, just pretending to be A troll.

That's pretty funny actually haha.

Yup. Pretty much the equivalent of the "it was just a social experiment!" argument.

Nxt has a lot of talent for it not to get noticed. Finn,Joe,Apollo and baron have a very good shot at winning gold. A lot of the current wrestlers are old now. Cena is the last of his generation. Orton and batista are part timers. Kane, big show, henry wont last much longer. Shamus and alberto are hitting a glass celling as well as they are very boring.

Like my wife said. They cant count on the shield forever in the main event they will need to bring in new faces soon.

Nxt has a lot of talent for it not to get noticed. Finn,Joe,Apollo and baron have a very good shot at winning gold. A lot of the current wrestlers are old now. Cena is the last of his generation. Orton and batista are part timers. Kane, big show, henry wont last much longer. Shamus and alberto are hitting a glass celling as well as they are very boring.

Like my wife said. They cant count on the shield forever in the main event they will need to bring in new faces soon.

You have a wife? You should have mentioned in.

What the *Censored*, stop bringing up your wife!

Someone like Neville is never going to be anything more than the flippy spot monkey guy, no matter how much the Internet fans seem to love him.

Lmfao. Watch his match against Jericho at Beast in the East and then tell me he's a flippy spot monkey guy.

K. He's a spot monkey.

K. You're an idiot.

Someone like Neville is never going to be anything more than the flippy spot monkey guy, no matter how much the Internet fans seem to love him.

Lmfao. Watch his match against Jericho at Beast in the East and then tell me he's a flippy spot monkey guy.

K. He's a spot monkey.

K. You're an idiot.

I presume you're not familiar with Ollie.

Neville a spot monkey....ok sure why not..

As i've said before. We know he isn't, the dude is a top notch wrestler. But you cannot deny that he's only used for his highflying ability and the main spot being the Red Arrow. Kalisto is also used as a spot monkey in WWE, but we know he's/they're more than that.

I think the idea that Vince doesn't see these guys as money yet is probably accurate, and that's fine... Because just because you got a pop in NXT doesn't mean you are going to on the main roster.

History has proven otherwise, sire

As i've said before. We know he isn't, the dude is a top notch wrestler. But you cannot deny that he's only used for his highflying ability and the main spot being the Red Arrow. Kalisto is also used as a spot monkey in WWE, but we know he's/they're more than that.

I think its because the majority of their matches on the main shows are barely even 5 min or so so they dont have much of a chance to do much other than their high spots and their comebacks. But people who do think hes just a spot monkey should really watch his NXT matches as champion.

I think its because the majority of their matches on the main shows are barely even 5 min or so so they dont have much of a chance to do much other than their high spots and their comebacks. But people who do think hes just a spot monkey should really watch his NXT matches as champion.

I completely agree, I'm just talking about how WWE are using him in his current role.

I think the idea that Vince doesn't see these guys as money yet is probably accurate, and that's fine... Because just because you got a pop in NXT doesn't mean you are going to on the main roster.

I'm not saying by any means that the guys down there ARENT money, but history has NOT Been super kind to most NXT guys.

Emma

Ascension

Neville (who's ok in his role now)

Tyler breeze

Adam rose

Bo Dallas

And that's just off the top of my head

I'm not saying by any means that the guys down there ARENT money, but history has NOT Been super kind to most NXT guys.

Emma

Ascension

Neville (who's ok in his role now)

Tyler breeze

Adam rose

Bo Dallas

And that's just off the top of my head

None of these guys kept their NXT gimmicks/characters that got them over in the first place.

I'm honestly kinda excited to see how Evil Emma would do on the main roster whenever they decide to call her back up. She's been killing it on NXT for the past couple months.

Don't forget FCW matches too!

But yeah, most wrestlers in WWE rarely come close to showing what they're capable of. Neville is more of an upper-midcard level, at worst, but he's stuck in midcard. Kevin Owens has done a better job showin off what he can do, but probably because Triple H backs him up. In NXT, there's no politics tellin wrestlers to tone it down a lot, other than for health reasons maybe. in WWE, apparently it's about not showing up the top dogs like Cena and Orton.

Archived