Report: Vince McMahon Does Not See Most NXT Talent As “Stars”

lightning116

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record i never ever hated Triple H for the "burying" stuff. I didnt even know it was a thing until like 2012 lol. Once i learned i was like oh ok thats a bit *censored*ed up but at the same time, his good has waaaay outweighed his bad imo.

I've always thought he got way too much stick, especially over Stephanie and "marrying into" the power circle. Also he has always come across to me as a man who is "old school", knows the wrestling business inside out, and appreciates the art. He's now got the opportunity to show that through NXT.

If Vince wanted him to put over Zack Ryder or other curtain jerker, then it happens. Triple H didn't single handedly "bury" anyone alone. That's the difference between NXT and WWE - Vince still holds sway. Triple H can argue for Tyler Breeze - but if Vince "doesn't get it" then it doesn't happen,

I still find it funny how Triple H went from Internet Antichrist to Internet Jesus.

Everyone loves Indy, Triple H signed Indy and now Internet gets wet everytime Triple H opens his mouth.

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with signing indy talents and more to do with booking them right and letting them show what they're capable of. In other words, running NXT the way people think it ought to be run, whereas WWE is ran according to profits and views.

I mean, if Triple H signed the best indy talents and ran NXT the way Vince and/or others run WWE, he'd be heavily criticized. Just look at how NXT special events get rave reviews compared to WWE special events, that says it all. Triple H as a boss gets praised because of how NXT is run, while him as a wrestler gets criticized in WWE because he has gone over many wrestlers although he's lost plenty of matches.

Nxt has a lot of talent for it not to get noticed. Finn,Joe,Apollo and baron have a very good shot at winning gold. A lot of the current wrestlers are old now. Cena is the last of his generation. Orton and batista are part timers. Kane, big show, henry wont last much longer. Shamus and alberto are hitting a glass celling as well as they are very boring.

Like my wife said. They cant count on the shield forever in the main event they will need to bring in new faces soon.

What the *Censored*, stop bringing up your wife!

OT:

3rd time i have mentioned her on here and she watches wrestling with me so of course im going to mention her if it relates to the topic. In this case it does. So please leave me alone as it is not my fault you can not find a girl or guy if that is your prefence to watch wrestling with.

On topic.

I was not aware that joe had that clause.

Dude, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives a shit that you have a wife. Sorry to break that to you. You clearly look for reasons to bring her up, just friggin stop, nobody cares.

And using the "you just jelly cuz I haz a woman" excuse makes you look like a jackass as well. You want to discuss stuff here then discuss stuff, nobody comes here to hear about your wife so quit bringing her up on the flimsiest reasons.

As for Vince, he's the epitome of why ego and senility do not mesh well.

I think the idea that Vince doesn't see these guys as money yet is probably accurate, and that's fine... Because just because you got a pop in NXT doesn't mean you are going to on the main roster.

History has proven otherwise, sire
I'm not saying by any means that the guys down there ARENT money, but history has NOT Been super kind to most NXT guys.

Emma

Ascension

Neville (who's ok in his role now)

Tyler breeze

Adam rose

Bo Dallas

And that's just off the top of my head

None of these guys kept their NXT gimmicks/characters that got them over in the first place.

Forgive me, but how exactly did Tyler Breeze change his gimmick upon getting called up? Or Adam Rose? Or Neville, besides dropping "Adrian"?

I think the idea that Vince doesn't see these guys as money yet is probably accurate, and that's fine... Because just because you got a pop in NXT doesn't mean you are going to on the main roster.

I'm not saying by any means that the guys down there ARENT money, but history has NOT Been super kind to most NXT guys.

Emma

Ascension

Tyler breeze

Adam rose

Bo Dallas

None of these guys kept their NXT gimmicks/characters that got them over in the first place.
Forgive me, but how exactly did Tyler Breeze change his gimmick upon getting called up? Or Adam Rose? Or Neville, besides dropping "Adrian"?

You're right, Adam Rose still has his Exotic Express with him while he's in the Social Outcasts, and Neville hasn't added a more superhero-esque look to his character. Both are still the exact same guys they were in NXT. Breeze hasn't changed his character that I'll give you, but he's done bugger all on the main roster.

Adam Rose came to the main roster with Exotic Express didn't he?

And did Tyler Breeze do bugger at all even in NXT besides job to all the incoming big names at the Takeover shows?

I think he beat Sami Zayn in a #1 Contender's match, but then got *censored*ed over, because I don't think he ever got a 1 on 1 championship match :lol:

Emma

Ascension

Tyler breeze

Adam rose

Bo Dallas

You're right, Adam Rose still has his Exotic Express with him while he's in the Social Outcasts, and Neville hasn't added a more superhero-esque look to his character. Both are still the exact same guys they were in NXT. Breeze hasn't changed his character that I'll give you, but he's done bugger all on the main roster.

1. Neville became a spaceship Superhero on the main roster.

2. Adam Rose had like 2 matches as Adam Rose on NXT TV before being called up. The gimmick he had on NXT - the one that was actually etablished and not still in the 'squash jobber' phase - was Leo Kruger.

3. Tyler Brezze's whole gimmick on NXT was that he was the most narcissistic person on earth. Someone, who would never team up with anyone or fall for someone else than himself. Yet on the main roster he was immediately paired up with Summer Rae.

Adam Rose came to the main roster with Exotic Express didn't he?

And did Tyler Breeze do bugger at all even in NXT besides job to all the incoming big names at the Takeover shows?

Yes, but where is the Exotic Express now? Almost all of those guys have had their gimmicks changed in some way.

Yes, because even then he was mostly losing in things like #1 contender matches, and he even had a match against Jushin "Thunder" Liger.

No doubt, they dude has been handed absolute garbage. I think it was predictable, but it still sucks for him. Everytime on NXT or Breaking Ground when mention going to the main roster is a dream for all NXT Superstars and PC guys I just can't help, but call bullshit. More money sure, but I bet the guys on NXT are making decent money and honestly it just seems like a better place to work.

I still find it funny how Triple H went from Internet Antichrist to Internet Jesus.

Everyone loves Indy, Triple H signed Indy and now Internet gets wet everytime Triple H opens his mouth.

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with signing indy talents and more to do with booking them right and letting them show what they're capable of. In other words, running NXT the way people think it ought to be run, whereas WWE is ran according to profits and views.

I mean, if Triple H signed the best indy talents and ran NXT the way Vince and/or others run WWE, he'd be heavily criticized. Just look at how NXT special events get rave reviews compared to WWE special events, that says it all. Triple H as a boss gets praised because of how NXT is run, while him as a wrestler gets criticized in WWE because he has gone over many wrestlers although he's lost plenty of matches.

I don't understand that, great wrestling is great wrestling - and that's what WWE is supposed to be delivering as a core product. I have no doubt Triple H could please the sponsors, and still produce fantastic wrestling.

Adam Rose was pretty over in NXT, even after "Leo Kruger". It was mainly because of his theme song though, and he was more Austin Powers, in the sense that he was a joke upon himself. It wasn't really like that on the main roster.

I don't understand that, great wrestling is great wrestling - and that's what WWE is supposed to be delivering as a core product. I have no doubt Triple H could please the sponsors, and still produce fantastic wrestling.

That's questionable as they prefer profits, which Cena would bring in. WWE as a core product delivers entertainment and wrestling, at least according to McMahon entertainment is what they go for. problem would be how to make WWE entertaining yet true to its wrestlin roots.

Basically, everyone's answer to debunk Triple H right there.

Emma

Ascension

Tyler breeze

Adam rose

Bo Dallas

2. Adam Rose had like 2 matches as Adam Rose on NXT TV before being called up. The gimmick he had on NXT - the one that was actually etablished and not still in the 'squash jobber' phase - was Leo Kruger.

3. Tyler Brezze's whole gimmick on NXT was that he was the most narcissistic person on earth. Someone, who would never team up with anyone or fall for someone else than himself. Yet on the main roster he was immediately paired up with Summer Rae.

Oh come on. You're really stretching it here. A spaceship superhero? Reaaaaallly? He's the same dude he was in NXT, he just wears a goofy cape now.

Adam Rose only got over in NXT because of his catchy theme song and the fact that the majority of the audience there are hardcore internet fans that love to run that kind of thing into the ground.

I said from the beginning that Tyler Breeze was going to flop in the main roster... He has the exact same gimmick, fuzzy selfie stick and all. Quit kidding yourself here. Not all of these guys are victims are bad booking. Some of them are just boring.

Emma

Ascension

Tyler breeze

Adam rose

Bo Dallas

Oh come on. You're really stretching it here. A spaceship superhero? Reaaaaallly? He's the same dude he was in NXT, he just wears a goofy cape now.

Adam Rose only got over in NXT because of his catchy theme song and the fact that the majority of the audience there are hardcore internet fans that love to run that kind of thing into the ground.

I said from the beginning that Tyler Breeze was going to flop in the main roster... He has the exact same gimmick, fuzzy selfie stick and all. Quit kidding yourself here. Not all of these guys are victims of bad booking. Some of them are just boring.

How can they not be boring if the booking is boring? all they can do is read the lines. I mean...what the hell do you expect them to do? lol.

Archived