WWE Show Discussion

AlterNation

I'd rather have a 'try hard' crowd like what we got at NXT Takeover: London and Dallas than your typical American crowd that just sits on their hands all night.

Just saying.

And that Bayley chant is awesome. What did you want London to do, nothing?

They love Bayley.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only hate it when a crowd tries to replicate exactly what another crowd did right.

For example... "Fight Forever" will forever be a chant that I will associate with Nakamura/Zayn. Just like "Hey Bayley" was something that I would still love, if it stayed in England. If chants are used at the wrong time, they become annoying. Happened with "What" chants and happened - to me personally - with "Heeeeeeeeeey, Heeeeeey Bayley!"

The Bayley chant is *censored*ing incredible, especially the first time it happened. The only chant I can think of that is annoying is 'we are awesome'.

My guess is UK crowds know they only get a couple shows a year, so of course they're gonna go wild.

I loved the Takeover London crowd, but I hate every NXT crowd that's tried to be like them ever since. It's cringy af whenever the crowd starts a singalong for Bayley. I love her too, but shit.

I can agree with that. Some chants from London were attempted to be carried over into Dallas and regular NXT, and they kind of flopped (gonna be weird going to Payback in a few weeks considering I was at Takeover London haha) but overall, yeah, loud crowds are the best. Especially if they can be creative. New chants, be it in song form or regular, are great and make the show even more fun to watch.

We started a "we are awesome!" chant last week on RAW, but a lot of people shut that shit down really quick, lol. I always thought that chant was stupid, even the first time around. I could never make out what the crowd was saying during the Bayley chant when I watched on TV, until I went to RAW.

So....why are loud, chant filled crowds labeled as "try hards" now?

They aren't...but UK crowds are annoying. I said the underlined part.

Why? Cause they're more vocal? They're more passionate? They like to have more fun at the events? Why? I'd like to know.

Because they're annoying. Being annoying is subjective. They annoy me.

Kind of like you are...right now.

So....why are loud, chant filled crowds labeled as "try hards" now?

They aren't...but UK crowds are annoying. I said the underlined part.

Why? Cause they're more vocal? They're more passionate? They like to have more fun at the events? Why? I'd like to know.

Because they're annoying. Being annoying is subjective. They annoy me.

Kind of like you are...right now.

You're as good at discussions right now as RyderFan was last night.

I still don't know what song they sing for Bayley

I've heard the song before. I don't know what the song name is, but I've heard it played at sporting events. It's "Hey baby. I wanna know will you be my girl", but the crowd in London replaced "baby" with "Bayley"

I still don't know what song they sing for Bayley

I've heard the song before. I don't know what the song name is, but I've heard it played at sporting events. It's "Hey baby. I wanna know will you be my girl", but the crowd in London replaced "baby" with "Bayley"

It says it in the title, from the movie "Trainwreck" lol. Came out last year, Nikki was all pissed off about it on Total Divas cause of the sex scene Cena has in it.

There's nothing to be discussed. If there was, you might be right.

Yep, there's no way to discuss anything subjective or any opinions on this forum.

*meanwhile in the tenth edition of a topic (half of which are fake as *Censored*) dedicated to subjective opinions*

Yep, there's no way to discuss anything subjective or any opinions on this forum.

*meanwhile in the tenth edition of a topic (half of which are fake as *Censored*) dedicated to subjective opinions*

Well, you see...in this case (the case of someone asking what I meant when I said the UK crowd is annoying), there is absolutely nothing to be discussed...because UK crowds annoy ME. I speak for myself when I say that, and myself alone. It's not rocket science.

Well, you see...in this case (the case of someone asking what I meant when I said the UK crowd is annoying), there is absolutely nothing to be discussed...because UK crowds annoy ME. I speak for myself when I say that, and myself alone. It's not rocket science.

You said they're annoying..........and the guy asked why..........in comparison to other loud crowds.........which you said are fine...........and your response was.............'they're annoying like you'............just answer the guy's question.........IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Archived