WWE Show Discussion

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JR sounded great on that video. Really wish he could come back to WWE.

JR's actually pretty busy nowadays. Lead commentator for NJPW on AXS TV and also occasionally does play-by-play for boxing and MMA for Fox Sports.

"- Tonight's WWE RAW will take place from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. No matches have been announced for tonight but it's believed more WrestleMania 32 matches will be confirmed.

Superstars advertised include WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, The Wyatt Family, AJ Styles, WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Will Dolph Ziggler instigate himself into another all-or-nothing match?

* Expect the Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch rivalry to kick into gear in a big way

* How will Lana and Team BAD make their presence known?

* Who will enter in the third annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal?

* Will The Authority settle their Roman Reigns problem in the ring or with a mountain of litigation?"

Source LOP

While it's certainly no confirmation that she'll be on Raw tonight, NXT Diva Eva Marie is in Philadelphia, the city in which is hosting the show this evening. Eva posted a video of her getting off of a plane on her snapchat story.

Eva Marie hasn't appeared on the main roster since a Raw handicap tag team match loss in September 2014. She has remained a cast member of the reality series Total Divas, however.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0321/608787/nxt-diva-in-philadelphia-for-raw-tonight/

I fully accept that Bray has had some of the worst booking in recent memory and his win loss record is complete shit, but like Creep said i feel like i cant even be a fan of the guy on here because people have this "lolhecantwinsohesucks" mindset. If you dont like him thats fine, but stop throwing bullshit around like oh he sucks and thats a fact.

I know how you feel, I like Stardust. No one should tell anyone who they should like - and yes that goes for the WWE themselves.

Archived