Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
High Flying Maniac

Cyberpunk 2077

Keeping this one on my Amazon wish list for the holidays/birthday, I have too many other games in my rotation at the moment.

Just deleted Fallout 76, and preordered this. Can't wait to explore every nook an cranny when this game is ready to start! 

Edited by Graeme Jones

3 hours ago, AlterNation said:

How do you delay a game after it's gone gold?

Software updates.

Could technically still release it but seems as if they aren't happy with certain aspects and want to make sure their day 0 patch has everything needed.

So apparently, CDPR are getting death threats for delaying a 3rd time. What is up with people man? *censored*ing low life scumbags! 

Hopefully this game doesn't pull a Duke Nukem and get delayed like hell. And yeah its f'd up they are getting death threats, like Insomniac got for re doing Peter's face.

Amazons really pissing me off. I might just buy digital and give the physical to a friend for Christmas if it doesn't arrive on time.

Yeah, nowadays I only get a physical copy if I think it's possible that I might eventually trade the game in towards a new game (kinda pointless now with backwards compatibility on next-gen).

Cyberpunk has been $10 off on Amazon for a while but that's only the physical copy... pain. Anyways, I started pre-loading my digital pre-order so that's cool!

This has me a little worried, all the pc reviews mention significant and sometimes repeating bugs throughout the experience. It throws a bit of doubt for the last gen console releases for me, add onto that they offered out no early console codes for review. I really hope this mega day one patch fixes things. 

I too have gone almost full digital, last time I bought a disk was Miles Morales only because I wanted something to play day 1 but I wound up downloading Cold War that day anyway lol. Still didn't get the digital version of PS5 because I still use Gamefly and would like to try games before buying 

Yeah the reviews do worry me some because it's been brought up like the next big thing, one of the best games made, ect. I mean I'll still Buy/rent it. I'll wait for its release and the day 1 or later patch and see

I went Nomad too. Loving the game so far, but have had 2 crashes and encountered a few bugs. Rather annoying but other than that? I love it!