Cyberpunk 2077

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone elses settings keep resetting themselves on a new session? I need to set the gamma low and font size higher because my eyes are getting worse and I keep having to redo it each time.

Game crashed on me for the first time tonight. Shut my whole system off lol Been very lucky with my PS5 so far, it was the first time it did that actually. Still a scary moment though. Might end up waiting on another patch lol

2 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Does anyone elses settings keep resetting themselves on a new session? I need to set the gamma low and font size higher because my eyes are getting worse and I keep having to redo it each time.

Yep, same shit happens to me as well. It's annoying the piss out of me! How did that escape the devs?! Jesus Christ!

Ok, that's a bit drastic tbh. They didn't remove Flopout 76 from their store, and that was released just as worse. Yes, CP77 is in a poor state. But compared from now and when it released? I haven't had much issues besides crashes (which haven't been as frequent) and some textures not loading in at times. The game is playable for me on PS4. 

1 hour ago, NegativeCreep said:

Should've happened with more games at their launch, but yeah... 

Yup.
I mean i know that its not easy for Developers, games get more expensive and people expect more content etc.
Publisher breath down their necks because they have most of the money and so on.
And i dont want to blame developers because the people actually working on the games are most of the time the ones who sit on the short end of the table.
In this case they were dragged into crunchtime during a pandemic etc.

But my point is that games that arent finished, shouldnt be allowed to be selled for 60 bucks.

Yikes, let's be fair they flat out lied and mislead everyone up until launch and tried to hide the broken game they were about to release. They deserve every bit of the sh*tstorm that has came there way. 

I'd like to think this be a warning to other developers/publishers to stop releasing these half baked messes but the cynic in me thinks that'll be unlikely. 

I really honestly haven’t had a game breaking glitch. I’ve def had some annoying ones, but nothing where I was like I want a refund. That being said, can’t expect everyone to be ok with that shit. People definitely have a right to a refund of the game is super buggy for some or etc. Removing the game however, ehh. Idk.

So apparently there is a serious game breaking bug that *censored*s up saves due to lots of loot and crafting. The *Censored* is that shit all about?! Jesus! I haven't had it yet but holding off playing until it's fixed. Might start a separate save to protect my main one. They need to fix that ASAFP!!

On 12/20/2020 at 4:13 AM, Graeme Jones said:

Hate when stupid A.I decide to cross the road into my direction and SQUISH! Then the cops are on my ass! So I've gave up driving, and walk round Night City. Only drive when I'm required.

Reading this reminds me of the AI from GTA3... and that's just terrible.

So, I was doing a GIG quest...went to shoot one of the bad guys and he just T-Posed in front of me. I was like, I can't shoot this dude! I just can't! I nearly died laughing XD

Thought that shit was supposed to be patched?! Jesus Christ!

Archived