Cyberpunk 2077

There's a specific song in the game i'm trying to track down, because its awesome and I want it on my ipod yesterday, but NO ONE seems to know the name of the track. Its a song that plays in Afterlife and the chorus has the words "Everything burns" in it.

Edit: HAHA, Found it!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get crashes after about half an hour or an hour in game, sometimes 2 hours. It's a pain in the *censored*ing ass but, I'm not letting bugs and glitches get the better of me! I too am saving more often, least auto saves are frequent.

Some good side missions and I want to do more but am also so into the story and want to know what happens next whether with V or other characters!

There's definitely a lot of parts of the city I need to just walk around slowly and take my time to explore. I've mainly been driving around to somewhere for missions.

I've spent two days playing the game and am likely about to play another full day today. Hadn't done that for a game in a long time. F'n love it!

Ok, so I played 2 and a half hours.....didn't have a crash, and the game was playing a lot smoother. I just had one HECK of a gun fight, almost ran out of ammo and had to pick my shots. Fantastic gun fight though, lots of ducking and covering, and at times RANTING LIKE A MANIAC XD 

When the game functions, its fun as hell. Klthat said holy *Censored* those cyber psychos are tough. I took one out i clearly wasn't supposed to be able to yet by hanging back and planting him through walls with a tech sniper rifle for 10 minutes.

Stalled long enough to play the PS4 version on PS5 after the hotfix. Other than it glitching while I was making my character at the start and having to redo that...so far so good. :lol:

Well good for them for acknowledging they screwed the pooch royally on last gen. It does not make up for actively not showing any footage of it (and I do not for a second buy the idea that they just forgot), and it certainly doesn't make up for the game being in this condition after they had the audacity to institute crunch despite promising not to, but its still a step above what other companies would do regarding this situation.

I'm going to wait for the next patch to see if the improvements are noticeable, if not then I'll refund the game until I have A PS5, if so ill hold on to it and keep playing.

That said, I've been preaching elsewhere for a while now that I believe that the video game industry as a whole needs a proper governing body, one that can assess and block releases if a game is technically up to snuff. Not a body meant to judge s games morality (though I certainly wouldn't be against them being able to block a release due to excessive MTs or deceptive advertising practices) but a governing body that is out to put the consumer first. The ESRB is currently unable (and seemingly unwilling) to do that. This launch just adds more fuel to my fire in this regard.

I've seen alot of people in twitter praising CDPR for their transparency and I've got to call it out for the BS it is. They weren't transparent hence the shitshow they find themselves in. It's essentially a message apologising for being dishonest and shady about last gen BUT they were  still dishonest in order to capitalise on day one sales. They screwed the pooch and now that they are backed into a corner they're trying to save face with their 'pro consumer' stchick. 

42 minutes ago, Kman said:

I've seen alot of people in twitter praising CDPR for their transparency and I've got to call it out for the BS it is. They weren't transparent hence the shitshow they find themselves in. It's essentially a message apologising for being dishonest and shady about last gen BUT they were  still dishonest in order to capitalise on day one sales. They screwed the pooch and now that they are backed into a corner they're trying to save face with their 'pro consumer' stchick. 

Bingo

This is why companies should require a proper refund support system instead of the half-assed setup Sony uses. I like Sony over Microsoft most of the time but Microsofts refund policy is far ahead.

Seems the devs at CDPR are fans of PRESTON *censored*ING GARVEY! That's all I'll say as not to spoil things, but some of you may have experienced it as well.

So *censored*ing annoying when I'm trying to explore!! They need to fix that shit.

Good news is I've only been getting like 1 crash every couple hours. Graphics on my base PS4 still look sad and blurry compared to other platforms and I often see textures taking seconds to load. And the frame rate drop during a lot of combat, sheesh. but hey, no crashes...

I've been doing nothing but side jobs/gigs for the past few days to level up and get money. I also found some free legendary mantis blades and monowire so that's neat.

14 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Its pretty good on motorcycle but cars are atrocious.

GTA IV all over again. Cars sucked ass, bikes were better too IIRC.

And I've had less crashes, had one this morning but that was the first in 2 days. Had a couple UI bugs recently though, which usually happens after exiting the terminals. Also, sometimes get stuck in first person when driving! SO. BLOODY. ANNOYING. 

Archived