Cyberpunk 2077

I went with Street Kid, it was between that and Corpo for me tbh lol.

DGzLj0l.jpg

Oh7U6Dz.jpg

I'm having fun so far, just kinda overwhelmed with the amount of text on screen but I'll get used to it. It is an RPG after all lol. Biggest bummer for me so far was no silver/white hair color option

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Woo boy, I hate to say it but this should've been delayed some more. Performance and glitches on last gen are unacceptably bad.

I agree with that tbh. The issues are really bad. I had to reload a save as I encountered a bug in the training TUT. 

I'll wait until most glitches are patched out. I remember how AWFUL Assassins Creed Unity was when it first came out, yeah I know it's still not a great Assassins Creed but it was basically unplayable unpatched. I saw it actually has a nudity filter which is good for YouTube/Twitch. Have they stated when the Next Gen version comes out

At first it was just graphical bugs, easy to ignore. But the more I played, the more intense the bugs got.

Required enemy to kill got stuck beneath an elevator and started teleworking around

Gun refused to fire if aimed down the sights

Crash

Health got stuck at 0.0

Nevermind the framerate dropping to near single digits in particularly intense gunfights, the textures, people walking through closed doors, a quest character I need to speak to doesn't seem to exist, etc.

aaaand now I appear to be stuck in a crash loop.

Just now, BrandonX said:

These *censored*ing crashes are getting ridiculous. Bethesda games aren't this bad for Christs sake.

It's beyond a joke really. I know there is a pandemic going on, but I'd love to know who in THEE BLUE HELL tested this before okaying the damn thing.

What an absolute sh*t show.  Its really scummy to purposefully hide the console issues up until its release day. The writing was on the wall with this one with CDPR shady reviews dealings leading up to it. Appalling from what was once a well respected company. Bad crack. 

Not trying to rub it in to those of you with issues but these are just my impressions and I for one am not having major issues like you have all described.

Beautiful game and I love to wander around the city and observe the NPCs. Night time is especially great. During the day gives me Back to the Future II vibes and night is like Blade Runner!

Driving is cool and fun!

Love the characters and relationships!

Most missions are fun and good lengths!

Nomad is a great path intro and perspective. Am satisfied but haven't tried Corpo or Street Kid yet.

Braindance stuff is meh and I suck at hacking but combat is solid!

It's nice being able to see my character in some cut scenes, driving, mirrors, photo mode and stuff!

3 hours ago, BrandonX said:

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, and I'm glad you aren't experiencing our issues.

That said, I'm sorry, this should've been delayed again.

Yeah I found it atrocious to the point I managed 45 minutes before calling it a day. Horrible.

Got this on PC and while there isn't many major glitches, I don't like the game much honestly. I don't hate it but it's just eh to me. The world feels dead for an RPG. I feel like I don't matter and my actions don't matter. Also the systems are janky as hell. You can equip clothing thats in a locker lol

Archived