Cyberpunk 2077

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, nowadays I only get a physical copy if I think it's possible that I might eventually trade the game in towards a new game (kinda pointless now with backwards compatibility on next-gen).

Cyberpunk has been $10 off on Amazon for a while but that's only the physical copy... pain. Anyways, I started pre-loading my digital pre-order so that's cool!

This has me a little worried, all the pc reviews mention significant and sometimes repeating bugs throughout the experience. It throws a bit of doubt for the last gen console releases for me, add onto that they offered out no early console codes for review. I really hope this mega day one patch fixes things. 

I too have gone almost full digital, last time I bought a disk was Miles Morales only because I wanted something to play day 1 but I wound up downloading Cold War that day anyway lol. Still didn't get the digital version of PS5 because I still use Gamefly and would like to try games before buying 

Yeah the reviews do worry me some because it's been brought up like the next big thing, one of the best games made, ect. I mean I'll still Buy/rent it. I'll wait for its release and the day 1 or later patch and see

Archived