WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emma has been sidelined from WWE with a back injury after having back surgery. Tonight she appeared at the WWE Live Event in Louisville as a special guest referee. The live event is for Monday Night Raw and the match featured Sasha Banks, Bayley and Alicia Fox vs Nia Jax, Charlotte and Dana Brooke. You can see photos below:

https://twitter.com/TNRevolver/status/776929199282089985

https://twitter.com/TNRevolver/status/776929051177017344

https://twitter.com/Castlevania86/status/776933443976527873

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/755629-injured-wwe-star-works-tonights-wwe-live-event-as-a-special-guest-referee-in-louisville-photos

That sucks. So many people are going to RAW that should be on SmackDown.

RAW needs all the depth it can get in the womens division though. Plus she needs to save Dana and that can only be done on RAW at this time.

Smackdown only has six prominent women. We've seen already how they're having to repeat matches. Bayley should have gone there for a start.

RAW needs all the depth it can get in the womens division though. Plus she needs to save Dana and that can only be done on RAW at this time.

Smackdown only has six prominent women. We've seen already how they're having to repeat matches. Bayley should have gone there for a start.

Six > Three

And RAW has how many that they actually use? :fedup:

And RAW has how many that they actually use? :fedup:

That's booking's problem. Adding more women isn't gonna solve that. There is no reason as to why Summer Rae hasn't been seen since the draft. They shouldn't be adding more names when they aren't using what they already have.

Raw has Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha, Paige, Nia, Fox and Summer. That's 6 until it's confirmed that Emma is going to RAW. SD has Becky, Alexa, Carmella, Nikki, Naomi, Natalya and Eva. That's 7 on SD.

RAW also has the Cruiserweight division coming, they don't need as many women. Paige, Summer, Nia, Dana, Alicia (who you forgot) & Charlotte make a perfect division for RAW. Let SmackDown have the larger women's division.

Raw has Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha, Paige, Nia, Fox and Summer. That's 6 until it's confirmed that Emma is going to RAW. SD has Becky, Alexa, Carmella, Nikki, Naomi, Natalya and Eva. That's 7 on SD.

RAW also has the Cruiserweight division coming, they don't need as many women. Paige, Summer, Nia, Dana, Alicia (who you forgot) & Charlotte make a perfect division for RAW. Let SmackDown have the larger women's division.

Did you forget her last name is Fox?

Actually it's seven.....

My bad just notice that.

SD will forever be the "trial and error" brand. The roster is mostly low priority wrestlers and wrestlers that a bit pass their prime. This is why they are willing to do anything with the SD ladies. All of them currently has something to do. Raw, however, is the money show. They are careful who they push and promote. Hence why they have been pushing the same 2 women for the past 3 months.

Raw may be the home to the top female talent, but I am more entertained by SD's women's division.

i2HmMu7.jpg

"Ten years ago today I took my final bow at the @aircanadacentre in front of my hometown crowd in #the6ix. A bittersweet day as I was closing the chapter on my @wwe career but I was about to embark on the next chapters of the rest of my life. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting to say good-bye.. To have my retirement match in Toronto, against my arch rival (and bestie) @machetegirl and to do something that had never been done before, to enter the history books as a seven-time @wwe Women's Champion, well, it was something dreams are made of. Even too amazing for an ambitious, athletic wrestling fan girl to dream of... Who would have thought that the opportunity to be a part of the WWE family I was presented with in 1999 would have led to this! All I knew in 1999 was that I was capable athletically and I had a passion for wrestling that was fuelled by a drive and ambition that had pushed me to try to be the best in every other area in my life. I knew that if I was given the chance, I would take that ball and run. I knew I wanted to change the perception of how women were viewed in the wrestling world. I knew I wanted to be remembered as one of the best.

I'm thankful for the opportunities @wwe gave me and for having Fit Finlay be my partner in crime to help navigate them. I'm thankful for all the hard working, athletic, kick ass ladies I got to work with, and I'm thankful to have had the support of you guys for the whole ride, watching me fall down and then dust myself off and get up, watching me grow up before your very eyes. And, to have you guys still here by my side is everything. It's been 10 years since I retired, 16 years since I started wrestling and here we still stand. I've still got some Stratusfaction to deliver if ya want it!
Here's to another decade of Stratusfaction! #thankyouwweuniverse
#decadeofstratusfaction
#seventimewomenschampion"
I want some more Stratusfaction

I find it a bit curious that we've not heard anything about Tamina and her return.

As long as that lawsuit her fathers has against WWE is ongoing i doubt you'll see her anytime soon.

Would totally be into Charlotte beating everyone and her making like a "I'm the best women's champion in history" sort of gimmick and having previous champions come and challenge her sort of like Randy Orton's Legend Killer gimmick.

Disgusting

We have the best womens divison in history so no I don't want to see Charlotte just beat them all like that. The 4 horse women are suppose to be equal rivals and should continue to be booked that way. Also we'll eventually have Aksua and some other NXT talent in a few years.

So if anything I'd bring back Melina and Mickie James (my preferences) and put them on Smackdown.

Archived