WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Mickie will ever come back, As long as Cena has anything to say about it. These dudes ruin everything man.

She said in a interview that it was her fault and Cena shouldn't be blame. I can't find the interview but its pretty recent and she has return to WWE as a guest trainer like a year ago.

Weve noted how Triple H, Vince McMahon and especially Stephanie McMahon are really behind the new changes with the WWE womens division. Stephanie recently came up with the idea to sort of revamp the Divas Search but focus on in-ring work instead.

This will actually be the opposite of the Diva Searches and theres no word yet on when it will start but were hearing before the end of the year.

WWE officials have quietly started working on the project, which will be a new WWE Network series similar to the Global Cruiserweight Series that begins this summer. The working idea is to bring in top womens stars from wrestling promotions around the world.

We will keep you updated on more information when it becomes available.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/huge-plans-revealed-for-the-wwe-womens-division-stephanie-mcmahons-role/

I just knew they were gonna do a spin-off series of the GCS involving women. Could no be more happy about this. There is more than enough talent globally (even just in North America) to pull this off.

I could see former UFC Fighter Shayna Baszler in this as she's been competing in the Indies since leaving UFC.

That's not out of the question, I could see it happening. I saw her a few times wrestle at ECCW shows. They're a local wrestling company here in Vancouver. Also saw her name on a Queens of Combat poster I believe. So she's getting work for sure. Don't know what The E think of her though.

Weve noted how Triple H, Vince McMahon and especially Stephanie McMahon are really behind the new changes with the WWE womens division. Stephanie recently came up with the idea to sort of revamp the Divas Search but focus on in-ring work instead.

This will actually be the opposite of the Diva Searches and theres no word yet on when it will start but were hearing before the end of the year.

WWE officials have quietly started working on the project, which will be a new WWE Network series similar to the Global Cruiserweight Series that begins this summer. The working idea is to bring in top womens stars from wrestling promotions around the world.

We will keep you updated on more information when it becomes available.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/huge-plans-revealed-for-the-wwe-womens-division-stephanie-mcmahons-role/

I just knew they were gonna do a spin-off series of the GCS involving women. Could no be more happy about this. There is more than enough talent globally (even just in North America) to pull this off.

I could see former UFC Fighter Shayna Baszler in this as she's been competing in the Indies since leaving UFC.

That's not out of the question, I could see it happening. I saw her a few times wrestle at ECCW shows. They're a local wrestling company here in Vancouver. Also saw her name on a Queens of Combat poster I believe. So she's getting work for sure. Don't know what The E think of her though.

They have Daria(who is way younger btw) for that can easily put her in the tournament like they are going to do in the Global Cruiserweight Series with Sombra and Swann.

- Sasha Banks had fans talking on social media during last night's WWE SmackDown tapings with the following tweet. Was she referring to another TV taping without her on it? Sasha wrestled in a multi-woman match on the April 18th RAW but her last singles TV match came on the post-WrestleMania 32 RAW, a win over Summer Rae.

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/727658553947742208

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0504/611408/big-main-event-on-wwe-nxt-tonight/

Can I just say how weird it is to see how supportive people are of Natalya when she's chasing for the title but when she actually wins it, she can't keep the same support? Her last reign with the Divas Belt was considered boring but then again, things have changed for the Women's Division.

Not sure if Natalya will actually ever get the belt from Charlotte or if this is a placeholder for when Sasha comes back but I'd like to think that when Natalya wins it, something can be done so as to not have the boring reign from when she won the Divas Belt.

- Sasha Banks had fans talking on social media during last night's WWE SmackDown tapings with the following tweet. Was she referring to another TV taping without her on it? Sasha wrestled in a multi-woman match on the April 18th RAW but her last singles TV match came on the post-WrestleMania 32 RAW, a win over Summer Rae.

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/727658553947742208

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0504/611408/big-main-event-on-wwe-nxt-tonight/

I believe she's referring to the rumors that she was unhappy in the WWE. We still have three months before Summerslam, but she needs to be back by the Raw after Extreme Rules.

I don't care what anyone says, the Nattie, Charlotte, Ric and "Lil Naitch" segment was actually really good. I really enjoyed it and loved that we FINALLY got an angry Natalya. She needs to quit being all smiley and needs to get serious. I'm tired of seeing her get screwed over and still smile. She needs to get a back bone and her taking out both Flairs, that was the start of what she needed.

If they are gonna do a Female tournament i would image that these will be some of the names.

Chelsea Green

Santana Garrett

Christina Von Eerie (I'm sure she can get out of her GFW deal)

Tessa Blanchard

Deonna Purrazzo

Toni Storm

Candice Lerae

Kimber Lee

Jessicka Havok

I would image they will also put somebody like Liv Morgan or Nikki Storm in this. Asuka would try to get somebody from Japan in this as well.

Archived