WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to PWInsider WWE Diva Lana has been at the Performance Center training for what seems to be her debut match at WrestleMania.

Lana has briefly trained before in WWE but stopped training after getting injured early on in her developmental days.

It looks as if Lana will be apart of a big divas tag team match that will be added to WrestleMania.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/wwe-diva-training-for-her-first-match/

That's not surprising. It's just WWE wanting to book all the Divas who aren't in the title match on the show in some fashion. They've been doing this for a while, I think.

What are the chances of this match somehow not being on the pre-show, when it most definitely should be? Lol.

Man TD really has turned me off of Paige.

She does look like she'd be a handle to be around.

I know the show is partially scripted, but you can tell she's one of those people that are really like that in person.

I know the show is partially scripted, but you can tell she's one of those people that are really like that in person.

To be fair, I think she's had everything handed to her far too young. I watched a documentary on her and her family, she only went to the WWE tryout mostly to support her brother (who is a complete jerk) She's gone from wrestling in front of 120 people, to 70,000 - and sadly I think it's changed her. The talent and ability is there in spades, but the mentality I don't think is - It's something I've seen so many times in sports.

Now her mega push is over, and she's struggling and she simply cannot deal with it in my view. The appetite and workrate seems to have diminished - I presumed that it may have been something to do with the booking and the fumbling of the revolution (at first). I will go as far as to say I am 60% convinced this is her last Mania. Either she's going to quit, or they'll release her within the year.

I've met her brothers a few times. They're not very nice people IMO. They seem like they feel entitled because of their sisters fame and success. Idk, they're not fun people.

They didn't come off well in the "Wrestling with my Family" documentary, certainly. I can only really base my opinion on that.

Shame is, I like Paige - she's actually very talented - but she was basically whisked off to Florida at the age of 19, and left on her own family wise - and then initially she was pushed to the moon. Going up is always a great journey, being the focus, the blue eyed girl of the company must be great. Unfortunately that must be very hard to take when it ends, and creative isn't focussing on getting you over any more. I didn't know that much about her pre-WWE so I can't judge what her pushes were like there.

I respect your views and how they tally with mine, because it sounds like you're in the business. I as I say, am simply on the outside.

I've met her brothers a few times. They're not very nice people IMO. They seem like they feel entitled because of their sisters fame and success. Idk, they're not fun people.

They didn't come off well in the "Wrestling with my Family" documentary, certainly. I can only really base my opinion on that.

Shame is, I like Paige - she's actually very talented - but she was basically whisked off to Florida at the age of 19, and left on her own family wise - and then initially she was pushed to the moon. Going up is always a great journey, being the focus, the blue eyed girl of the company must be great. Unfortunately that must be very hard to take when it ends, and creative isn't focussing on getting you over any more. I didn't know that much about her pre-WWE so I can't judge what her pushes were like there.

I respect your views and how they tally with mine, because it sounds like you're in the business. I as I say, am simply on the outside.

I was in my late teens a bit. Used to help set up rings and took a few lessons. The Knight family used to come down this way alot

I was shocked because in the videos of her with Emma, she seems to be the straight person while Emma seems like the jokester/immature.

Lana helping Summer win makes no sense given Summer was with Rusev and kissed Ziggler, yet Lana is going after Brie? And that rollup by Summer looked slow and sloppy.

On SmackDown, they showed Summer being confused by Lana's help.

any indication to their past mentioned, or just her being confused because it was random?

Ooh, this heel Charlotte is pretty good, the way she attacked Becky and Sasha.

Archived