MyCareer Champions froze?

PopUpPowerPost

Wasn't to bad on my first ever Mycareer, Dean Ambrose is champion, fandango is intercontinental, Owens NXT etc..

Anyway has anyone noticed their Mycareer title holders just doesn't change unless you win it? I've even lost titles and just goes back to original holder. Frustrating and takes away the realism/fluentency of game.

Note:

Has anyone tried that the only person that can win title off you (successfully), is if they're number one contender? I lost tag team to Wyatts for example for continued rivalry, but noticed Titus and Darren were again champions BUT, was a self created rival, and Wyatts were around 4/5th in table, so maybe why?

There should be a menu (like universe), before starting which you can edit who is in what title league, update leagues etc.. (Like Smackdown 2). So annoying seeing new day one team, Xavier and R Truth as another. Really stupid to be honest, no logic.

There is no actual story dialogue, so doesn't matter what wrestlers in what tbh. I don't get restriction, not exactly licensing issues lol.

Lazy coding in my opinion.

Then again now you can have a stable in Mycareer as long as you do it before you start.. So they do listen to our rants.. So please, make Mycareer more edible! Even if you don't want to authorise caws except your own player, I'm down with that!

Then again now you can have a stable in Mycareer as long as you do it before you start.. So they do listen to our rants.. So please, make Mycareer more edible! Even if you don't want to authorise caws except your own player, I'm down with that!

Not entirely true... you can edit stables pretty much at any time, and it will register in your current 'My Career' save that's being played.

Only for normal wrestlers, doesn't work with your actual CAW.

Tried theory, well for me anyway.

Any updated stables works in my career.

Only stables created with same caw, before starting my career works, as for some reason it syncs and recognising that as same wrestler. To put to test, have two my career with Seth Rollins as partner. Old one, stable entrance doesn't work. New one, it does. And you can add and change that stable, just don't delete and make new one, as it won't recognise your wrestler.. For some reason, ha.

Archived