[VIDEO] WWE 2K17 Roster Additions We Need

I had to guess based on WWE 2K16, I would say that we are sure to get

The Main Rosters guys : AJ Styles / Braun Strowman / Bubba Dudley / D-Von Dudley / Alberto Del Rio / Becky Lynch / Charlotte / Sasha Banks

For NXT, we are sure to get the main-eventers and the tag teams : Apollo Crews / Chad Gable / Jason Jordan / Mojo Rawley / Scott Dawson / Dash Wilder

And the NXT Divas, we should get none of them but if we did, it would probably only be : Bayley / Nia Jax / Asuka / Dana Brooke / Carmella / Alexa Bliss

I had to guess based on WWE 2K16, I would say that we are sure to get

The Main Rosters guys : AJ Styles / Braun Strowman / Bubba Dudley / D-Von Dudley / Alberto Del Rio / Becky Lynch / Charlotte / Sasha Banks

For NXT, we are sure to get the main-eventers and the tag teams : Apollo Crews / Chad Gable / Jason Jordan / Mojo Rawley / Scott Dawson / Dash Wilder

And the NXT Divas, we should get none of them but if we did, it would probably only be : Bayley / Nia Jax / Asuka / Dana Brooke / Carmella / Alexa Bliss

hopefull we get alex riley on disc too

nakamura and austin aries will be i think dlc

the nxt diva thing is sow i think all about my career mode

if we can use in 2k17 womens/divas for this than we will get a handfull nxt divas :) i think

With them hyping Nakamura signing as much as they are, i see him in. Now other recent indie/TNA signees may just depend on how their used. I hope Daniel Bryan stays on the roster, so many matches to use him for.

I am Curious to see how they do the freebirds hof(if they continue that) my first instinct would be original vs von erich's from wcw, but using Jimmy Garvin would open up early 90's wcw maybe against the steiners.

As far as the divas go, I think the NXT/wwe women's roster is getting deep enough to have at least a version of career mode. Maybe not as in depth, but enough to warrant some form of it. Especially after last years backlash.

I'm any event, this could be a amazing roster if done right.

With them hyping Nakamura signing as much as they are, i see him in. Now other recent indie/TNA signees may just depend on how their used. I hope Daniel Bryan stays on the roster, so many matches to use him for.

I am Curious to see how they do the freebirds hof(if they continue that) my first instinct would be original vs von erich's from wcw, but using Jimmy Garvin would open up early 90's wcw maybe against the steiners.

As far as the divas go, I think the NXT/wwe women's roster is getting deep enough to have at least a version of career mode. Maybe not as in depth, but enough to warrant some form of it. Especially after last years backlash.

I'm any event, this could be a amazing roster if done right.

If the freebirds are in and not agai st the von ericfs; that would be a same.We need the texas tornado and tge ultimate warrior in the same game!

Speaking of Freebirds, what other legends would people like to see that we havent had in many games?

mmh papa shango... tatanka...adam bomb...crush... irs...marty jannetty..doink :)

Considering none of those above are "Legends", lets try a few of these to start with.

Wahoo McDaniel

JYD

Hacksaw Duggan

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Roddy Piper

Greg Valentine

Von Erich boys

Masked Superstar

Jack & Jerry Brisco

Ivan Koloff

My guesses?

On disc: AJ Styles, Alberto Del Rio, Bubba Ray, D-Von, Apollo Crews, Strowman, Jordan, Gable, Dash, Dawson, Mojo.

Women (on disc) : Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, Carmella (especially if she goes up with Enzo and Cass)

DLC: Shinsuke Nakamura, Balor Club,

Austin Aries

Legends: Freebirds, Goldberg, Hogan?

in-game male:

AJ Styles

Alberto del Rio

Apollo Crews

Braun Strowman

Chad Gable

Dash Wilder

Dudley Boyz

Jason Jordan

Scott Dawson

in-game female:

Alexa Bliss

Asuka

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Charlotte

Lana (NPC manager)

"Code of Honor" DLC pack:

Alex Riley lol

Austin Aries

Bulletproof B.C.

Shinsuke Nakamura

Legends Pack:

Goldberg

Kurt Angle

RVD

The post Wrestlemania debuts may very well likely be included as part of a DLC pack.

I do wonder though if the HOF class of 2016 will be a part of next year's DLC.

Hopefully as long as last years stay.

Im looking forward to all 4 birds being in 2K17.

What id ideally like to see would be a showcase matches pack again.

Archived