CTM's CAWS - Chuck Taylor Preview

ChuckTheMark

This is one of my very first "attempts" at making a CAW and it hardly qualifies as that, but no one on the PS4 side to this point has given it a shot, so I figured I'd put up a preview of Chuck Taylor before I continue on much more. This is a very early version and is by no means final, and I am entirely open to suggestions, refs, etc. Haven't started on the attire yet and I'm not in any particular hurry to, as I don't have any of the logos ready yet. So, without further ado.

6ycdj6.jpg

What's making this process so entirely painful and unworthy of continuing is that everyone, including myself, is in agreement that it needs more work, but no one wants to provide any actual advice or references aside from their contribution that it's bad, and I as an inexperienced creator don't know what else there is to be done.

I was in the process of posting them from my computer but I can't use ANY image extensions in this community apparently, so I'm just about done.

Here's a possibly functional link to the only three pictures I've been able to find featuring an expressionless face. The 1st one in the row (the one where he's looking off to the side) is what the texture I used was made from. http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/IDONTCAREABOUTTHIS/library/?view=recent&page=1

For anyone still interested, although there seems to be no one that qualifies for that category, this might be uploaded over the weekend or early next week. I myself don't want to work on it anymore so it's just going to be made available for anyone who does want it.

Finished up the attire and moveset today. Also changed the hairstyle and a little more of the face but I didn't get an updated close-up. No one seems to care anyway. I'd post a preview but I'm not allowed to use any image extensions on this community anymore, so I'll probably just upload it and post the tags later.

Archived