Official NXT Takeover: Dallas Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, *Censored* Bálor. The parallels between him and Roman Reigns are ridiculous.

This is why no one takes you serious ??? Balor is one of the most gifted talents in the world, Reign is not. Go away
I wasn't talking about talent. I was talking about how they are both good looking guys who are booked needlessly strong over everyone else.

Seriously, *Censored* Bálor. The parallels between him and Roman Reigns are ridiculous.

Similarites: Have one championships. Win matches. Have black ring gear.

Differences: Everything else.

Similarities: Good looking guys, both non-Americans, booked leagues and leagues and leagues and leagues over everyone else, would be 50 times better off with heel turns, completely unlikable characters.

Differences: One's Irish while the other's Samoan, Talent(Reigns is good, Bálor's great), look, one was born into a famous family while the other made his name in Japan.

Roman Reigns isn't American? Okay, you're done.

So Samoa is a part of America?

He was born in the States. Reigns is American with a background of half-Samoan and Italian.

Oh. I really need to research my hometowns more.

I would so you don't look this silly next time. Cheers though.

I have a feeling Ryback's gonna win tonight, not sure why but just a feeling.

Also I'm surprised how many people think Ambrose is gonna win. I can see why, but I'm pulling for my boy Lesnar and I think it's gonna happen.

Wrong thread?

...no :shift:

Based on these results, I'd say Enzo and Cass, Bayley and Joe are going up. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Revival went too.

I don't think Bayley is yet. She'll have a rematch first. Sometime around Summerslam would probably be better for her to go to the main roster.

Sasha's rematch with Bayley happened after her main roster debut though. I too would hold off on her going up, but at the same time I'm not ruling it out.

I'm wondering that if Joe gets called up, Regal appoints Shinsuke as #1 contender - and Balor reforms BC to combat him - because (correct me please if I'm wrong) BC were against Shinsuke in NJPW.

I know it's unusual to put a "new" guy straight into the title hunt, but I don't think Shinsuke's staying in NXT for all that long.

I heard Shinsuke's wage is so high, they're only gonna keep on him on NXT for a couple of months before they bring him up to the main roster which I like the idea of.

Also, something I only noticed watching Takeover again... Not sure if this means anything or not but thought I'd share it with y'all, I noticed when they were advertising some live events in June that they advertised 'Finn Bálor, Baron Corbin, Bayley, and many more', no mention of Joe... I thought for such a big name like Joe, they'd advertise him. So he could be going to the main roster by then? Not too sure.

The hype didn't live up for nakamura he is just a weird dude to me. I don't know I just don't see why he is that big of a deal.

Wow, just wow. You don't know what the "IT" factor is, if Swagsuke is just a "weird dude" to you.

The hype didn't live up for nakamura he is just a weird dude to me. I don't know I just don't see why he is that big of a deal.

Wow, just wow. You don't know what the "IT" factor is, if Swagsuke is just a "weird dude" to you.

just ignore him. He's been trolling hard lately

just ignore him. He's been trolling hard lately

How am I trolling? I said I liked his wrestling and everything but he is another one like Tyler breeze who I honestly don't see a lot of people getting into. Nakamura was so overly flamboyant that it turned me away from him instantly

Archived