Official NXT Takeover: Dallas Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Of course WrestleMania will be great... But the card for Takeover is absolutely incredible. Since signing up to the WWE Network I've been watching loads of NXT, and this will truly be a great event to watch. Hopefully it's a good crowd, the regular NXT crowd have been shit recently so it'll be nice to hear an active NXT crowd.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Bayley holding onto the title A little longer. It seems we're getting a few call ups after mania and I think they might want to hold off Bayley for a couple months. Although with the Divas title match at mania it might be a good time to bring her up and get her involved in the mix of the other Horsewomen. Maybe they wanna do Asuka vs. Nia Jax for the title next.

Do we think The Revival are dropping them on Friday? American Alpha have huge momentum going into the match, but they've been so dominant I can see The Revival beating them and actually showing that AA can be beaten and are not just unstoppable. Then it gives AA a good redemption story where me they can later overcome The Revival. I don't think the champs are done yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if AA do win on Friday.

I think Joe will win. I think Balor's reign has come to A natural end. I think there are dudes coming into the show that can move up to his spot and I think he's prime for a call up.

I can see Bayley holding onto the title A little longer. It seems we're getting a few call ups after mania and I think they might want to hold off Bayley for a couple months. Although with the Divas title match at mania it might be a good time to bring her up and get her involved in the mix of the other Horsewomen. Maybe they wanna do Asuka vs. Nia Jax for the title next.

Do we think The Revival are dropping them on Friday? American Alpha have huge momentum going into the match, but they've been so dominant I can see The Revival beating them and actually showing that AA can be beaten and are not just unstoppable. Then it gives AA a good redemption story where me they can later overcome The Revival. I don't think the champs are done yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if AA do win on Friday.

I think Joe will win. I think Balor's reign has come to A natural end. I think there are dudes coming into the show that can move up to his spot and I think he's prime for a call up.

While I don't want to see Asuka's momentum derailed, I think it makes more sense to take Bayley's title off her just before she goes up. For me it wouldn't make sense just yet as Charlotte is bound to invoke her rematch clause - I would like to see her debut around Summerslam. So I think Bayley retains.

I was thinking that Balor would drop the title in order to move up - especially with Anderson and Gallows coming, however I've also read that Joe's going up too. The dream scenario for me would be Balor retains, then faces Nakamura next - loses, and forms Balor Club.

Not sure about the tag-team match, both are really good teams. I think it's a no-brainer that Enzo and Cass are the ones to join WWE first.

^ I've never thought of Gallows and Anderson helping Bálor retain, tbh. Would be cool to see them show up on RAW the following Monday, too.

It will be kind of weird to see Bálor lose, though...assuming that he's bringing out The Demon (which, I'm sure he will). He's never been defeated as The Demon before. Hell, his win/loss record is barely blemished, lol. Last time Bálor loss was in a tag team match against Joe a week or two before Takeover: London, lol.

I'm interested to see how the outcome will be.

If Gallows and Anderson are on the cards, I would think we'll be seeing Balor stay in the Bulletproof gear.

Just cannot wait to see Shinsuke hit that bomaye on Zayn in a WWE ring. Hope he's allowed to.

Archived