The GMPorium - Tarek Arafa Added

CROSS-Out

THE GMPorium

over time I will put up all of my caws here.

Download Tags: GMP, Grand Master Pepsay, [CAW NAME HERE]

BRANDON X

Armor%20Attire_zpstaxckx4v.png

Black%20Hand%20Attire_zpsvjayxxmu.png

DEVIN ANGEL

NOTE: Small changes have been made to this caw since uploading, please preview before downloading.

Image1_zpsfyfw6j7h.png

KYLIE DANIELS

Kylie%20Daniels_zps3vm65wi9.png

TAREK ARAFA

Arafa%20front_zpstilawbir.jpg

Nice work! The trunks design looks very well done. Also, I really like the overall look of the tights attire. Good stuff.

Thank you! Yeah the logos for the first attire were a bit of a pain. Designed them in photoshop to line up correctly but because of the weird distorting that placing them on the trunks does, I had to throw in some grey Xs in the background at certain spots to help line everything up, and then threw in the words "perpes" and "excellentia" at 2 more spots to fill up empty space.

Will be putting up my next CAW in a couple minutes, once the video is done rendering. Devan Angel.

What's your Hashtag to find your CAWS?

I haven't uploaded these two as of yet (an older version of Brandon X is up, but its no longer up to date). If you'd like to download them then i'll put them up for download tomorrow. i'm glad your interested in them :cool:

• 4 months later...

Unsure if I'll upload Brandon Xs current attire or not, i've updated it since the above and used the logos for the above for another caw.

i want to use Brandon X and Tarek in my universe!

If you check the video I put in 2K16s original caws thread on the main page, I put a match between brandon X in his newest attire that I haven't uploaded at the moment. If you'd prefer that one let me know and i'll upload it once the servers let me back on CC.

But of course, feel free to use both. I love contributing to other peoples games. :cool:

i like the old attire in all honesty!

Okay. Luckily that's already uploaded so if CC is currently working for you, you should be able to get it. Unfortunately CC is down on my end so I can't access online at the moment, otherwise i'd be fetching a couple attires and uploading some new stuff myself.

Archived