The Official Movie Discussion thread

M3J

Looks neat.
There is of course no way to be as revolutionary as The Matrix once was, people should be aware of that.
Be it visual effects or World building.
It makes me curious as to what they can do, what the purpose even is doing a 4th movie.
But the trailer got me excited.

9 hours ago, Scott Eastwood said:

Feels like that one actor is trying pretty hard to be like Laurence Fishburne's character. Don't know if that was the intent though

According to leaks, there is a good reason for that...lets leave it at that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 5:37 AM, Mani-Man said:

How in gods name does this like the first movie, look this good?
Of all the Video Game live action stuff, i never expected Sonic of all things being the one that works and giving me goosebumps.

I'm not surprised he has several cartoons that are of various success, which might be benefiting it 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

The movie wasn't anything crazy but I loved the kills tbh lol Leatherface came off as such a beast, even though he really shouldn't be if this is a direct sequel to the first one lol

^

The characters were all just such absolute ass. None of them were even remotely likable. Also...they were just reaching way too far with all of the "woke" commentary...to the point that it was just distracting. And the absolute disregard for how chainsaws work (or rather, how they don't) is always a tough pill to swallow with these movies...but this was the worst case of "artistic license" yet. Dude cut through a load-bearing floor joist in about 0.5 seconds, then immediately cut through an iron sewage pipe in another blink of an eye. I just wish they'd make a TCM movie with realistic representation of how a saw actually works. Just one damn time. It would really make for a scarier film, IMO. Especially if you are going to have him use weapons like cleavers and hammers anyway (you could easily factor the downtime of the saw in this way...instead of having it be OP'd anyway). 

Edited by Generations

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 1:18 AM, Scott Eastwood said:

I saw The Batman I loved the film, probably the best since TDK, maybe better

How was Colin Farrell? I was really excited when I heard he got cast as Penguin and am looking forward to seeing it.

Saw The Batman earlier today and I also loved it. Paul Dano was tremendous as The Riddler. I'm just glad we finally have that character played seriously on the big screen.

I'm still baffled that that was actually Colin Farrell. 

I was really worried that they were going to have Riddler figure out that Batman was Bruce Wayne, but I'm so glad he didn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...