The Official Movie Discussion thread

M3J

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^ I only heard bad things about it...but, it was probably just from the kind of assholes who couldn't move past a (black) woman being one of the agents. I know everyone has a *censored*ing problem with everything these days, which is comical to me (when those same types talk about being "too sensitive" and then say "why is there a woman in Men in Black?")

Edited by Generations

Yeah, I heard it flopped but don't understand why after watchin the movie. I'd recommend it if you're looking for fun. Chris was great, and so was Tessa, but I thought Rebecca was quite underutilized despite her character's hype.

I just got done watching Spiderman Far From Home and I absolutely loved it. It had everything I hoped for and more in a Spidey film.

J. K. Simmons is STILL awesome!

It also seems that filming has begun for the next Mortal Kombat film.

Obviously I have very high hopes for this.

• 1 month later...

So, Terminator: Dark Fate bombed lol. Not surprised, should've stopped making them after T-2: Judgment Day.

It did poorly financially...but, I've heard nothing but positive reviews from people who actually saw it. So...it doesn't mean much. In the end, if the positive reviews keep piling up, then it will sell well in the digital and retail market.

Also, no...Terminator should not have ended after Judgement Day. It is a great franchise with all the potential for future additions. You can't act like the entire franchise should be dropped just because they've failed to do things right in the past. Sometimes things just aren't good...you can easily forget the failures and try again to make something better. No reason not to.

Edited by Generations

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Just came back from Doctor Sleep. Fantastic movie, every fan of The Shining should see this. And it's still a great movie even for those who haven't seen and they will still be able to follow along.

Just came back from Doctor Sleep. Fantastic movie, every fan of The Shining should see this. And it's still a great movie even for those who haven't seen and they will still be able to follow along.

100% agreed... it exceeded my expectations.