M3J

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

I just saw The Terrifier the other day.

The Cat trailer will hunt my dreams for far longer

How was it? Jericho praised it hard once so I put it on my list but never got around to it. :lol:

I just saw The Terrifier the other day.

The Cat trailer will hunt my dreams for far longer

How was it? Jericho praised it hard once so I put it on my list but never got around to it. :lol:

If you don't like gore, don't watch it.

And I don't mean that as in being scared of it. There is so much gore and blood in this movie that Dead Meat on YouTube couldn't censor it enough. Besides the monster itself, there is no good acting in the movie either.

But if you're curious...I guess it's a part of cinematic horror history and worth for that

Just binged the John Wick movies, amazing.

Breathtaking!

I re-watched the first 2 other day, really enjoy those films. Can't wait til the 3rd comes out on DVD. I'm too cheap to visit a Cinema, besides...prefer watching films at home.

Breathtaking!

I re-watched the first 2 other day, really enjoy those films. Can't wait til the 3rd comes out on DVD. I'm too cheap to visit a Cinema, besides...prefer watching films at home.

Do you have a Vue cinema near you? Tickets are only a fiver.

Breathtaking!

Nope. Closest Cinema is like 2 hours away, and I'd have to take a taxi. That would cost near £15 just to get there.

Breathtaking!

Nope. Closest Cinema is like 2 hours away, and I'd have to take a taxi. That would cost near £15 just to get there.

Wait (near)£15 for a TWO HOUR taxi ride? Dude that is cheap as *Censored*. That might be the cheapest taxi in the entire country. :lol: You should be celebrating that you live in such a cheap area if thats true.

Costs £35 to take a taxi from Portsmouth round to Gosport at night here and thats only a 20 minute ride with no traffic. You are privileged as hell.

Edited by Creepia

Breathtaking!

Wait (near)£15 for a TWO HOUR taxi ride? Dude that is cheap as *Censored*. That might be the cheapest taxi in the entire country. :lol: You should be celebrating that you live in such a cheap area if thats true.

Costs £35 to take a taxi from Portsmouth round to Gosport at night here and thats only a 20 minute ride with no traffic. You are privileged as hell.

£30 just to pay £5 to watch a movie on a big screen? Nah, aint worth it for me. I'd rather spend that dosh on games or dvds. If a bus had've gone by the Cinema? I'd go. Only a few quid for a day saver ticket.

Day saver.... ah shit, forget the above. I didn't even think of that LOL. Can get a couple buses easy. I'm a dumbass! :lol:

I quite enjoy Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House and Cary Grant's acting.

Interested in Rambo: Last Blood, hope we get some cool action scenes. Not sure why Jumanji needs a sequel though.