The Official Movie Discussion thread

M3J

I still have to watch the animated version, but doing the original story is a much better idea than a remake. Wish more studios did that instead of trying to add one or two new twist to otherwise almost completely identical stories.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get how they voice casted the damn cricket but no Mushu. It's one thing if you scratch them both, but keeping that one?

I just hope the rumor that Raiden is to played by a teenager is wrong

Wait WHAT!? They dare ruin my MK main? A freaking teenager? I thought Christopher Lambert was returning as Raiden. Thinking back a few months, Lambert mentioned that the film would have time travelling so maybe there will be multiple duplicate characters. If they dare call Robin Shou and ask him to play a shitty character like Bo Rai Cho, I'm going to personally go to Netheream's HQ in Chicago and bitch slap every person I see. It was bad enough that that god awful embarrassment of a character was DLC in MKX. Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Wait WHAT!? They dare ruin my MK main? A freaking teenager? I thought Christopher Lambert was returning as Raiden. Thinking back a few months, Lambert mentioned that the film would have time travelling so maybe there will be multiple duplicate characters. If they dare call Robin Shou and ask him to play a shitty character like Bo Rai Cho, I'm going to personally go to Netheream's HQ in Chicago and bitch slap every person I see. It was bad enough that that god awful embarrassment of a character was DLC in MKX.

https://www.criticalhit.net/entertainment/rumour-mortal-kombat-movie-reboot-will-follow-brand-new-character-feature-teenage-raiden/

Wait WHAT!? They dare ruin my MK main? A freaking teenager? I thought Christopher Lambert was returning as Raiden. Thinking back a few months, Lambert mentioned that the film would have time travelling so maybe there will be multiple duplicate characters. If they dare call Robin Shou and ask him to play a shitty character like Bo Rai Cho, I'm going to personally go to Netheream's HQ in Chicago and bitch slap every person I see. It was bad enough that that god awful embarrassment of a character was DLC in MKX.

https://www.criticalhit.net/entertainment/rumour-mortal-kombat-movie-reboot-will-follow-brand-new-character-feature-teenage-raiden/
"July 2018?" "Upcoming Aquaman film?" The Christopher Lambert article I read is more recent than that. I remember reading it around December last year.

"July 2018?" "Upcoming Aquaman film?" The Christopher Lambert article I read is more recent than that. I remember reading it around December last year.

True and they could of easily changed the script by time this was posted (but the film has been known to be in development for quite some time). I've seen this posted at other places though but I found this article quickly so posted it. Production for the next Little Mermaid doesn't begin until next April. but your hearing about casting now. (But doesn't have a release date. This film has release so it's probably in the works for that long

Edited by Scott Eastwood

Naw, red ranger said he and the cast weren't involved in the project. I was looking for another excuse to see Becky G and the idea of the green ranger being a chick was interesting. Oh well

Speaking of Power Rangers though

Ugh, annoyed they're doing a reboot of Power Rangers. The film was good, and it was cool to see the Rangers be Ranger-y without the armor.

Another reboot? Its not a direct sequel to the one from a few years ago? I loved that one.

Right-o, which is a shame. Very annoyed with the people who didn't give it a chance or slammed it just because it wasn't anywhere close to the original. Hell, it makes sense the first film didn't have as much action, it was a world-building movie where we were introduced to the characters and stuff.

Ugh, annoyed they're doing a reboot of Power Rangers. The film was good, and it was cool to see the Rangers be Ranger-y without the armor.

Another reboot? Its not a direct sequel to the one from a few years ago? I loved that one.

Right-o, which is a shame. Very annoyed with the people who didn't give it a chance or slammed it just because it wasn't anywhere close to the original. Hell, it makes sense the first film didn't have as much action, it was a world-building movie where we were introduced to the characters and stuff.

Not to mention...the original sucked, outside of nostalgia glasses. Even for a cheesy children's show

Not to mention...the original sucked, outside of nostalgia glasses. Even for a cheesy children's show

True the only thing that bugged me about the film. was suits reminding me of Iron man but that was easy to get passed

Saw the Cats Trailer they look creepy af

Yeah, on more levels.

Im a bit turned on by the female cats and idris elba cat...but at the same time it looks disturbing and weird.

Their "human" faces look kind of out of place and all...its so strange, the vibe this gives off is making me question a lot about myself.XD