The Official Movie Discussion thread

M3J

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The juxtaposition of real actors and the animated character in 'Alita: Battle Angel' makes me not want to watch it.

That's actually one of the reasons why I still haven't watched Ready Player One as well.

Ready Player One's plot is very generic

It's still enjoyable.

The juxtaposition of real actors and the animated character in 'Alita: Battle Angel' makes me not want to watch it.

That's actually one of the reasons why I still haven't watched Ready Player One as well.

It's still enjoyable.

Yes, but doesn't take away from the fact that figure out were it'a going in like the first 15 min. I like spotting all the references

Ready Player One is a fantastic movie. It's not exactly deep and thoughtful, but it's a damn fine action spectacular.

It's still enjoyable.

Yes, but doesn't take away from the fact that figure out were it'a going in like the first 15 min. I like spotting all the references

Aren't most movies predictable?

It's still enjoyable.

Aren't most movies predictable?

Usually Depends on the film

Saw Glass was disappointed

Ill probably just watch Alita because James Cameron is involved. I dont even like James Cameron much I just find him interesting.

Tell me that does not extend to the first two Terminator movies - they are classics.

Someone needs to talk about this Dune reboot. Amazing director and cast so far.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1039697-aquaman-star-jason-momoa-may-join-legendarys-dune-reboot

never seen the original but this is looking promising with who they have casted

I've never even cared to see any film in the Terminator franchise

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1039697-aquaman-star-jason-momoa-may-join-legendarys-dune-reboot

Don't let the newer additions put you off, the first and it's sequel are very good, Personally I treat them as the definitive story, I think that everything was very tightly wrapped up in those two. The third was simply stretching it too far (whilst trying to make it appeal to kids with the PG 13 rating)

Don't let the newer additions put you off, the first and it's sequel are very good, Personally I treat them as the definitive story, I think that everything was very tightly wrapped up in those two. The third was simply stretching it too far (whilst trying to make it appeal to kids with the PG 13 rating)

It's not the newer films turning me off from it, it's Arnold, before I even got to see Terminator I got to see (probably) his 3 worst films and can't really take him seriously after that

*Censored* outta here, Terminator is absolutely a classic. Especially the 2nd one which I'd say is one of the best sci-fi, action films going.

100% There's a reason Terminator II is often held up as an example of how to make a very good sequel.

It's not the newer films turning me off from it, it's Arnold, before I even got to see Terminator I got to see (probably) his 3 worst films and can't really take him seriously after that

Why?

Personally, I thought Arnold did great as the Terminator, and the first two movies are great. But I dunno why you didn't like Arnie in his worst three movies, whatever they are, so if they're similar to his character in The Terminator, you probably won't like the movies.

Why?

Personally, I thought Arnold did great as the Terminator, and the first two movies are great. But I dunno why you didn't like Arnie in his worst three movies, whatever they are, so if they're similar to his character in The Terminator, you probably won't like the movies.

Batman & Robin

Kindergarten cop

Jingle All the way

his acting (and at times his accent) made it hard for me take him seriously in his roles

Ill probably just watch Alita because James Cameron is involved. I dont even like James Cameron much I just find him interesting.

Tell me that does not extend to the first two Terminator movies - they are classics.

I really like the first two Terminator movies, Im just not in love with them the way most people are.