The Official Movie Discussion thread

M3J

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I like the first one better but I wouldn't say the second one was that bad. It was pretty funny, that's all I really wanted from the film lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Detective Pikachu looks like fun, am I the only one that feels like Toy Story 3 was a great send off making 4th not needed?

Saw these films

Beautiful Boy-Good film but at times the acting was the only real thing carrying it. I could see Both Timothée Chalamet & Steve Carell nominated for oscars.

Incredibles 2 was pretty good, can't decide if I like the first better or not.

Isles of Dogs loved this movie I'm glad they went with different animation style, and storyline was unique

The Coen Brothers' new movie on Netflix is excellent. Really fun and really depressing at the same time. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. I could watch Coen westerns all day.

Just watched this. It was great.

However, I kind of felt like it started out strong and slowed down the longer it went. Don't get me wrong...all of the stories were good in their own right. But, I definitely enjoyed the first two stories more than the others. Guess I just wanted to laugh more. Those two were the laughs...and everything else was serious. Can't remember the exact order that the stories went in...but I think it was Buster Scruggs, Bank robbery with James Franco, the stage coach with the gimp, gold miner, and then the wagon with the strangers. Those almost go in order of how much I enjoyed them...just swap the gold mining and gimp ones, and that's about it.

Edited by Generations