The Official Movie Discussion thread

M3J

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch Skyscraper? Worth it? What about Fallout? Though I"ll watch the latter despite reviews either way.

Also, saw MoviePass's surge pricing. Yeeeah, if that affects me too much then I'm canceling.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watch Skyscraper? Worth it? What about Fallout? Though I"ll watch the latter despite reviews either way.

Also, saw MoviePass's surge pricing. Yeeeah, if that affects me too much then I'm canceling.

Watched Fallout last night, it was pretty damn good. Not much story to it, but really at this point; you know what you want from the MI movies is just high octane action. And the action is def great.

I watched that 2017 Power Rangers movie cause I saw it was on Amazon Prime and I thought why not? Really wasnt that bad. Was kind of surprised how good the performances were. Probably better than its source material in that regard. I think it embraced how silly its concept was just enough. I dont think its great or anything but if you have nothing to do and want to put on something you can turn your brain off too, its a better choice than a Tranformers movie or something.

I watched that 2017 Power Rangers movie cause I saw it was on Amazon Prime and I thought why not? Really wasnt that bad. Was kind of surprised how good the performances were. Probably better than its source material in that regard. I think it embraced how silly its concept was just enough. I dont think its great or anything but if you have nothing to do and want to put on something you can turn your brain off too, its a better choice than a Tranformers movie or something.

I thought it was an underrated/underappreciated movie. They didn't really say Power Rangers would follow the show much, if at all, did they? Not sure why people expected that.

Why watch the Dark Knight if there are 190 episodes of Batman action in the animated series out there? That is not an explanation, a compromise, or even logical. You just have no idea why you like the movie, you just do and that is fair. I'm not saying you're wrong for liking it, but that was it's seriously flaw to me.

Edited by Gojira