The Official Movie Discussion thread

M3J

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I do. Unfortunately, they're all busy watching Logistics, which is 37 days long. :(

Shoah is a documentary about the holocaust and I presume the length is due to the amount of time the interviews take.

Out 1 is by a director named Jacques Rivette who was known for his unorthodox filmmaking methods and not being particularly interested in abiding to the rules of conventional cinema (such as film length). Out 1 though, isn't as excoriating as I made it out to be. On home video, it's a lot easier to take in because it's separated into multiple episodes, so it's like watching a TV show.

I wasn't being totally serious, though. I'm mildly interested in Shoah. But Out 1 is something genuinely I want to see.

I'm shocked, with how long they are.

Also, it sucks to see the 4th Indiana Jones movie move away from religion. One thing that made the movies captivating was seeing them go into religion and history over aliens and stuff. I thought Shia was a good successor to Harrison.

I'm shocked, with how long they are.

Also, it sucks to see the 4th Indiana Jones movie move away from religion. One thing that made the movies captivating was seeing them go into religion and history over aliens and stuff. I thought Shia was a good successor to Harrison.

Agreed. That is definitely one of the factors that killed Indiana Jones. Shia swinging on vines with monkeys was also pretty terrible. Edited by phoenixsplash420

I'd recommend you guys check out 10 Cloverfield Lane. It was really good. First 3/4 of the movie was great. Last quarter turned into a completely different movie lol. But it was still really entertaining.

• 1 month later...

Funny thing is, I can't remember what the hell I posted. But, the movie I'm really excited about now is the Power Rangers 2017 movie. I'm surprised more people are psyched about it. And yet, the first 5 pages of the GameFAQs movie board are filled with nothing but Marvel stuff, which I couldn't care less about.