Official WrestleMania 32 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only real wrestling match we'll probably get is AJ vs Jericho and the Women's Title match, I feel like every other match will rely on something more than the superstars involved to make it entertaining. Some kinda gimmick. Even Ryback and Kalisto has to have something crazy happen for people to give a *Censored* about that match.

Ryback will probs try and bust out a Moonsault to make people think that adding random bullshit moves that do not work for you means you're a better wrestler than you actually are.

and sicky will defend Ryback like a noob

Yo what time does the main show start? I get off work at 8 and I don't really care about missing the preshow. I wanna rush home whenever I get off but I wanna know how much of the actual show I'm going to miss.

...sicky? What a random name drop.

I think he was the idiot who kept praising Goldberg and brought up his ability to do a backflip. That's where the whole joke comes from, anyway.

Yo what time does the main show start? I get off work at 8 and I don't really care about missing the preshow. I wanna rush home whenever I get off but I wanna know how much of the actual show I'm going to miss.

You'll miss at least an hour, and depending on how far away you are from home, even more.

Lmao at the jumbo tron being bigger than any titantron they've ever had.

That screen is legitimately the biggest jumbotron I've ever seen. AT&T stadium impresses the hell out of me. I'd love to go there one day.

Lmao at the jumbo tron being bigger than any titantron they've ever had.

That screen is legitimately the biggest I've ever seen. AT&T stadium impresses the hell out of me. I'd love to go there one day.

You never the seen the moon? Thats pretty big.

You never the seen the moon? Thats pretty big.

Sorry, you've lost me. I wasn't aware the moon was a screen.

Legit thought you said "biggest thing I've ever seen." Hahaha my bad. Still, the moon can be anything you want it to be

Archived