Official WrestleMania 32 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

It don't matter how bad of a heel Triple H is or how good Roman is booked as a bad-ass face at this point. Last night was a definite sign of that (despite it being Philly).

Nah, it can matter. Roman can be saved, tbh

If the WWE calls something on the spot at WM, I'd be shocked. If that was ever an option, Dean should have beaten Triple H.

On Cody Rhodes, I was a fan of him during his undashing gimmick, but other than that, nah. Cody could make being bizarre work but since they haven't invested in him enough, he comes off cringey.

Wouldn't be shocked if they did that a lot, actually. But yeah, Dean should have been in Roman's place. Given his popularity, Dean is the best choice to be the top guy.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stardust is awesome to see in the match, and I'm actually pretty excited to see Zack get the spot as well.

BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THEIR PROBLEM FOR NOT INCLUDING TYLER FREAKING BREEZE!!! Like...shit, Sin Cara should just be in Kalisto's corner for the night, let Tyler have his moment...not to mention, seeing his entrance on a WrestleMania stage would be ridiculously cool!! I'm actually really bummed out over him probably being in the Battle Royal...more so than Slater even, since I feel he has a chance at winning it this year.

Hell, with Ziggler's promo last week, I would have thought he'd be in a different type of match too, a singles with some sort of odds stacked against him. I dunno, maybe they can still give him something like that next week, and give Breeze his spot? *sigh* A man can wish...

It don't matter how bad of a heel Triple H is or how good Roman is booked as a bad-ass face at this point. Last night was a definite sign of that (despite it being Philly).

No way Roman can be saved in time for Mania...

Only way I see Roman being saved at this point is him doing the unthinkable in this age...and that's actually putting down the untouchable Stephanie McMahon. I mentioned this last night in the show thread, one spear to Stephanie would've flipped that whole crowd around for him. Doing something everyone has being yearning to be done to her for the longest. Will they do it? Of course not. But IF they do pull it off, you'd have to know Vince was desperate risking it considering sponsors and all.

Other than that, no, I can't possibly see Roman being saved at this point.

Team Lana (2 new members revealed on Main Event):

k12x54.jpg

So...Nattie, Brie, Alicia and Paige are down a partner...maybe we should make another call to NXT.

Team Lana (2 new members revealed on Main Event):

k12x54.jpg

So...Nattie, Brie, Alicia and Paige are down a partner...maybe we should make another call to NXT.

Just remove Tamina and make it 4-on-4 imo. Would be better without her stinking up the joint.

Since I'm bored I'm gonna list one fact about each of the participants in the ladder match:

Kevin Owens has never won a ladder match in WWE

He is 0-1 in ladder matches so far in his WWE Career, that ladder match was against Finn Bálor for the NXT Championship at Takeover Brooklyn back in August.

This is Zack Ryder's first ladder match

Despite being in WWE for almost 10 years now Zack Ryder has never been in a ladder match before.

Sami Zayn makes his PPV debut here

Yes you heard that right, Sami Zayn makes his PPV debut at WrestleMania. Though he may have the least amount of main roster experience, you can't count him out of the match.

Sin Cara is the last one to have participated in a ladder match

That ladder match was at TLC in December of last year when he & his partner, the current United States champion Kalisto, competed in a triple threat tag team ladder match alongside the Usos to unsuccessfully challenge the New Day's Big E Langston & Kofi Kingston for the Tag Team Championships.

Dolph Ziggler has the most WrestleMania appearances out of anyone in this match

Since WrestleMania 26 Dolph Ziggler has competed in various matches against various opponents without missing a single one, from brutal Money in the Bank Ladder matches, to tagging with two Divas who thought themselves Flawless, the only position Dolph hasn't seen on the card is the main event, which leads straight to:

The Miz is the only participant to have main evented WrestleMania

In that match The Miz successfully retained his WWE Championship against John Cena in the main event at WrestleMania 27.

Stardust is the only participant to have err... can someone help me out here please?

Archived