Cobra Clutch Suplex

JMike

Personally I use the Half Nelson Choke Suplex, but the Sleeper Suplex and Half and Half suplexes are a good substitute as well, as others have mentioned. Depends on whether or not you want it to be a release variant or not!

Personally I use the Half Nelson Choke Suplex, but the Sleeper Suplex and Half and Half suplexes are a good substitute as well, as others have mentioned. Depends on whether or not you want it to be a release variant or not!

I'd agree with the half Nelson choke suplex, the more current animation sell reminds me of it. That would be a great dlc move for future games. I was somewhat hoping they would have added it to laurinitis's move set a few years back when he was playable.

I'd agree with the half Nelson choke suplex, the more current animation sell reminds me of it. That would be a great dlc move for future games. I was somewhat hoping they would have added it to laurinitis's move set a few years back when he was playable.

His or DiBiase's! Although we did actually get the Busaiku Knee Kick and Rebound Lariat because of DiBiase, so that's pretty good lol.

Here's hoping we get it in 2k17!

Archived