Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toolan99

The Hardy Boys(Matt Hardy Update)

Would there be a way to get the face figures to try to convert this to Xbox one? It is the best Jeff Hardy face I have ever seen! I would always give you credit if so. Also does it have a texture on the face? I'm really bad at finding ones that look good, much less applying them.

This is the first attire for the first slot, I've been struggling which hair would relate closest to his Smackdown Shut Your Mouth model but this is the one I chose:

Jeff Hardy Update:

8z1hys.jpg

vickjk.jpg

96yka9.jpg

15honwm.jpg

These look great love the eras attires, possibly a Hctp 2003 Jeff in the works too?

That's actually what I'm doing for his second attire, just need to find some ref. Pics.

Looks great, yeah there isn't a whole load of pics online but it's from the world heavyweight championship match with hhh maybe a screenshot from the vid. The colour you used in the face paint I think is also through part of his arm paint, but other that I'm loving these ?

Honestly, that is the best Matt Hardy face I've seen on PS4.

Thank you very much. I tried not to over-complicate things with both Matt and Jeff

Here's what I have so far for Matt's SYM attire. I was going to use the default shirt that he has on now but I think I'm going to have to figure something else out.

29lmvbr.jpg

Matt looks good, but his left nostril seems a little screwed up. I suggest you use designs or just fix the texture.