Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.RyeE.

RaieE's - Gargano + Ciampa, Authors of Pain, Chris Benoit UPLOADED - Sep 12, 2016

It doesn't matter if its a spoiler anyway cos you've put the dude's name in the title right after the warning lol.

update

Christopher Daniels uploaded

What roh show is that daniels from? You gonna do Kazarian as well? That Daniels and that new seth rollins are tight dude. I think you got that rollins better than anyone. Shirt is too small to me though. Just sayin'. Your Kobashi is crazy nice as well.

Sweet. Just grabbed your Seth and I'll tell everyone about it and your Nakamura too!

Daniels looks fantastic, but he seems to be missing his tattoo. Great work on all of these!

Incredible job Bobby Roode looks amazing also love the Jay Lethal And really appreciate the work and effort you put into your Caws. Really enjoying your Nakamura and Sabu.

Oh yeah he is bald now, which makes creating him less of pain so you don't have to use logos and stuff to get his hair right anymore.

I'd leave Lethal with the hair even if he is bald now. Keiji Mutoh's been bald forever but you don't wanna take that hair off of Muta.