Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.RyeE.

RaieE's - Gargano + Ciampa, Authors of Pain, Chris Benoit UPLOADED - Sep 12, 2016

Probably the best Nakamura face yet, I think the hair dye feature is used to make his hair look shaved. The other hair in the game belongs to Justin Gabriel.

Probably the best Nakamura face yet, I think the hair dye feature is used to make his hair look shaved. The other hair in the game belongs to Justin Gabriel.

Man do I agree ...

Only advice is that his skin texture and maybe the width of his face makes him look a little older. Obsessed with the rest, you really nailed his goatee that's been butchered elsewhere. Can't wait for this one ...

DAAAAMN, That Nakamura update is insane! Easily the best one around man, also digging the Styles. Definitely looking forward to the attires and when some go up.

???

Nakamura and Styles both are a sight to behold. I wait with much anticipation for their release to cc...seriously; I must have them. If I may: preferably Nakamura first, thank you.

Thats easily the best Nakamura yet without a doubt. Others who've made him so far have never quite captured his face exactly, but this one is amazing, still some tweaks and work to do but i can already tell this is gonna be the definitive Nakamura caw for 2K16.

Can't wait tot see it when its finished.

Really some of the most accurate looking faces I've seen, specially love Mutoh and Daniels.

That retro Muta looks scary. Please do an alternate version.

By alternate you mean, which version ey?

That Kobashi looks like an in-game model, holy shit that's good.

Can't wait to see the finished products of both Nakamura & Styles...

Both look *censored*ing PHENOMENAL!

Not sure if this is okay or not. AJ Styles face updated.

28jcw00.jpg