*Did 1.05 Really Address the Issues in Universe? (FYI)*

ZDK

Peace All...

I posted this in other forums to see if anyone was expierencing the same thing---with the hopes that 2K addresses this before the final DLC. is anyone else seeing these issues?

As per the 1.05 Patch Notes it said:

• The “Weeks Held” statistic for a Championship now reflects total weeks held and not just consecutive weeks held p

However when I look at stats in the "weeks held" column--its not moving (btw...I have custom Championships). I've tried everything--from doing what 2k's infamous line of "clearing cache" to deleting championship in Universe and then re-adding it---still nothing.

**FYI**

Also of note (and I urge everyone to look and see for yourself) is that "Rankings" is also broken if you have more than one show--only the first shows Rankings will move--the others remain static. For instance I have RAW on Monday's, WCW on Wednesdays and ECW on Fridays--only the Rankings on RAW move based on wins or losses, the other shows Rankings (the up & down indicators) will not change. Observe your Universe and see

I had Los Matadores take the tag titles off of Rowan and Harper at MITB and the next week on RAW I found that Diego and Fernando had also jumped up from 52 and 53 in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship rankings to 3 and 5. Rankings on my other shows don't seem to be moving around much (if any) so you may be onto something there.

Ok so i tried to defend 2k but i can't find a reason to defend them specially after this patch so I'm sorry. I don't like to complain but the patch didn't fixed universe

Ok so i tried to defend 2k but i can't find a reason to defend them specially after this patch so I'm sorry. I don't like to complain but the patch didn't fix universe

it's stupid the if u edit a rivarly match the whole rivaly will be deleted

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i tried to defend 2k but i can't find a reason to defend them specially after this patch so I'm sorry. I don't like to complain but the patch didn't fixed universe

Ok so i tried to defend 2k but i can't find a reason to defend them specially after this patch so I'm sorry. I don't like to complain but the patch didn't fix universe

it's stupid the if u edit a rivarly match the whole rivaly will be deleted

not really makes sense

Archived