"Natural" Way of Introducing New Wrestlers in Universe

king

So i am just about to start simming my universe. I watch every match and leave booking up to Universe.

I have a question. What is the best way to get a new wrestler to "debut" on the roster. I dont want to manually introduce someone not on the roster, i would rather it happen as an attack or organically in a rumble.

If say I play 6 months without Austin in my roster, how can i have him suddenly show up unannounced or randomly. Would just adding him to a roster work? Will he just be put into meaningless matches?

I know the answer maybe simple but i just want to do it right the first try. Keep in mind i would rather NOT book it, but would like it to just happen on a rando show

I don't think you can just sit back and expect it to happen the way you'd like. I sim my universe as well, but I set the matches and keep the rosters separate. I introduce new wrestlers on NXT letting them work their way through the ranks before considering them for main roaster. if you just let the game ride, you might get bored seeing the same matches over and over(not unlike actual WWE programming). I try to run the show the way I might if a had a wrestling company, less stories and more matches.

my brands a split, so what i do is once an NXT superstar is ready to move up and for me that is someone who has defended the NXT title successfully 3 events in a row, a raw superstar and a smackdown superstar will have a match at NXT winning brand get the NXT superstar, from there start a rivalry with bottom contender of the minor title so he gets used on the shows...after that it just flows.

Archived