Can Anyone Help With Alt. Attires?????

Saint1188

The bearded Lesnar (I saw it on there too)...is just a design. It isn't a real facial hair option. It uses the face logo glitch. As for the Bradshaw...I think that one might just be a caw. There is a way to glitch different hair styles onto characters...but nobody has revealed how to do it yet. Really don't know why they're keeping it to themselves, but that seems to be the case.

Yeah on Xbox One DanielAKADee is making them and has a long haired JBL and a goatee farrooq with their respected APA Attire. And others with Andre with the fro. Rick Rude with long hair. And I downloaded the Lesnar with the beard. It's not a logo because it is like Sami Zayn's beard. Why not help anyone with telling them how this is done?

Yeah on Xbox One DanielAKADee (found out about this guy through Smacktalks) is making them and has a long haired JBL and a goatee farrooq with their respected APA Attire. And others with Andre with the fro. Rick Rude with long hair. And I downloaded the Lesnar with the beard. It's not a logo because it is like Sami Zayn's beard. Why not help anyone with telling them how this is done?

The bearded Lesnar (I saw it on there too)...is just a design. It isn't a real facial hair option. It uses the face logo glitch. As for the Bradshaw...I think that one might just be a caw. There is a way to glitch different hair styles onto characters...but nobody has revealed how to do it yet. Really don't know why they're keeping it to themselves, but that seems to be the case.

It's not designs.

However OP they won't release on how to do it in fear it will be patched.

Archived