Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread III

AlterNation

Lmao...that Shanghai episode of Jericho podcast was amazing. I listened to the whole thing on my phone while I was doing yardwork today. Laughed the entire damn time. Didn't want it to end. So many great moments...from the Fink impersonation to the chairs breaking...ribbing on Strowman's hometown...oh man, I want to listen again just thinking about it. "Rebecca's Taint North Carolina"..."Susie's Tit North Carolina" :lol:

I'm officially a fan of Braun after that podcast. I didn't hate him before but I was just kinda neutral on him. Seems like a cool dude. "I've taken a shit all over God's green earth" :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao...that Shanghai episode of Jericho podcast was amazing. I listened to the whole thing on my phone while I was doing yardwork today. Laughed the entire damn time. Didn't want it to end. So many great moments...from the Fink impersonation to the chairs breaking...ribbing on Strowman's hometown...oh man, I want to listen again just thinking about it. "Rebecca's Taint North Carolina"..."Susie's Tit North Carolina" :lol:

I'm officially a fan of Braun after that podcast. I didn't hate him before but I was just kinda neutral on him. Seems like a cool dude. "I've taken a shit all over God's green earth" :lol:

It was genius. Jericho needs to step back though. He just comes off as the cheesy dad trying to be funny with it. Just let machine gun, gallows and braun do it.

Well NXT's philosophy has always been to "let them be themselves." Samoa Joe is still who he has always been. Devitt still paints himself as a demonic caricature. Kevin Steen hasn't changed much. Maybe Generico just realized that it was the right time to walk away and decided to retire in Mexico instead.

Even then at house shows it's nice to see her keep the gimmick. Also nice that she's working house shows so soon. But I totally get what you mean: she's new and creative still has to figure out what to do with her before they put her on TV.

I've already listened to it again since I first listened yesterday haha. I'll never get bored of the Stone Cold impressions they do :lol:

I've already listened to it again since I first listened yesterday haha. I'll never get bored of the Stone Cold impressions they do :lol:

CRACK A BEER! TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS! AND LISTEN TO TALK N SHOP!

Archived